The disciples of the Xiang clan were instructed by their ancestors to pay attention to their needs at any time, but not to keep an eye on them. So when they found out that they left the cave and headed for the city gate, they didn't think much about it.

Jing Jue sent them all the way out of the city, but was stopped by Ning Yuzhou.

"Just send it here." Ning Yuzhou said towards him.

Jing Jue hesitated and asked, "Young Master Ning, are you going to the Heavenly Array City and take the Heavenly Array Alliance's Continental Teleportation Array to leave?"

Ning Yuzhou didn't speak, his expression was faint.

Upon seeing this, Jing Jue said nothing more interestingly, "If that's the case, then I won't send it off again. If we have the opportunity in the future, we will talk about it again. Take care, everyone!"

"Take care!"

Wen Qiao and they said goodbye to him one after another, and then Yu Jian left.

Jing Jue stood there, watching them disappear. It took a long time before he looked back and turned back to the city.

***

After Wen Qiao and the others stopped in an uninhabited place, Ning Yuzhou began to line up around them.

The Soul Beast Continent is full of monsters, and it is very difficult to find a place without humans and monsters. They found this place after searching for a long time.

Su Molan stood by, staring at the front in a daze.

Until she felt someone coming and squeezed her hands tightly under the cover of her sleeves, she slowly turned her head and faced Pei Qiyu's dark eyes.

"It's okay." Pei Qiyu comforted him in a low voice.

Su Molan smiled bitterly, "I'm a little worried..."

It has been nearly fifty years since leaving the Pleiades continent.

Fifty years is not a long time for cultivators, but for the Pleiades continent in crisis, every breath is tormenting. It's not that she didn't want to go back for such a long time, but the Pleiades map has not been repaired. Even if she goes back, apart from making herself sad, it will not help to solve the crisis of the Pleiades continent.

When they left, the Pleiades struggled to consume himself and severely inflicted the demon in the Demon Cavern of the Thousand Demons, fighting for twenty years.

Within twenty years, the demon could not leave the devil's cave in the Pleiades Valley.

But twenty years have already passed, and even another thirty years have passed. She couldn't imagine the situation in Pleiades now.

"Lanlan, don't worry about it." The Pleiades comforted her, "It will be all right."

Pei Qiyu also said: "Even if there is a change in the Devil's Cave, there are still several Yuandi Stages in the Pleiades." When he said this, his face showed contempt and disdain, "If they hadn't forced each other in every way, you would not have been forced leaving the Pleiades continent, everything is caused by their lack of greed, and naturally they have to bear it."

What he disdains the most is the so-called decent decent people who actually forced a weak woman to death in order to obtain the twenty-eight nights and four elephants. If only this is the case, it's fine, but because of their greed, the Pleiadian continent has fallen into a crisis, almost involving the entire continent.

After Ning Yuzhou finally set up his formation, Shi had no life to take out the Bilin shuttle mirror.

Wen Qiao and the others leaned over and asked in a rush, "Is there a Pleiadian continent in Bi Lin's shuttle mirror?"