555 : Red Lotus Karma Fire

Start from the beginning

Li Yaonian blocked with a blood clotting sword, the fierce fire light, blood clotting formed, the sword intent was ten thousand, penetrating the black air mass.

Everyone is doing their best to stop it.

Finally, the golden light and blood light on the summoning map were intertwined, and when it became brighter, a burst of brilliant light bloomed.

The radiance is radiant, wanting to break through the darkness and evil spirits in the depths of this earth.

With a bang, a faintly blue and red monster flame spurted out of the summoning map, wherever it reached, the black evil spirit was swallowed, and the pressing evil spirit seemed to encounter some natural enemy. Shrink up, and fled away.

But within a few breaths, the world is pure.

There was a smile on Jing Jue's face, his pupils reflected the monster fire spreading in the darkness, and he fell with a smile, and was curled up by the flying stone golden whip, which did not let him fall into the endless darkness below.

Several Yuan Dynasty ancestors were exhausted and almost fell to the ground.

They reluctantly stood still. Everyone looked at the monster flames that appeared from the summoning chart. The flames were obviously not many, but the place they passed made the world clear.

Although the surroundings are still very dark and there is no light, people can feel the clarity of the world, and the turbid evil spirit that filled the surroundings was swallowed and burned by the red lotus karma fire.

Wen Qiao pulled Jing Jue up and quickly stuffed a few spirit pills into his mouth.

Those few Yuan Emperor realms didn't have such a good life, they could only drag their scarred bodies back to the body of the giant beast they were resting.

Everyone stood there, looking at the monster flame in the dark.

"It turns out that Red Lotus Karma Fire is like this." Yinyue Demon Sovereign smoothed out the messy black hair beside hrr temple, and said with a full face, "It's so beautiful."

It is indeed very beautiful, with red flames mixed in the faint blue, spreading in the darkness, giving people a sense of illusion and unreality.

Seeing the red lotus karma fire completely suppressed the evil spirits, everyone's tense emotions finally relaxed.

They sat there to rest, staring at the still spreading red lotus karma, enjoying the peace of this moment.

This dark world, only it is the most dazzling existence.

Suddenly, the hoarse voice of the Green Soul Demon Sovereign sounded, "The golden ape is gone."

The Silver Moon Demon Sovereign and Blood Feather Demon Sovereign glanced at him, remembered the previous situation, and said, "I'm afraid he is more ill-fortuned."

At that time, the Golden Ape Demon Sovereign was swallowed by the black air mass that came from howling. When the Red Lotus Karma Fire appeared, the black air mass retreated directly, and at the same time, the Golden Ape Demon Venerable was not seen.

The Azure Soul Demon Venerable naturally knew, and felt quite uncomfortable in his heart.

Wen Qiao and the others didn't care about the situation of the Golden Ape Demon Venerable. Seeing that the red lotus karma fire suppressed the evil spirit here, they hurriedly sent Jing Jue to Ning Yuzhou.

Jing Jue's situation is very bad.

After checking for him, Ning Yuzhou said: "The cultivation base has gone back to a realm, and most of the blood will be lost."