What if?

Let's imagine Yukari/Rei is tied with the game!

This can also hints what will happen for the rest of the chapters of Together Through Eternity!

✓ She'll be a 5-Star character considering her devotion to the Electro Archon ~

✓ Rei will be a DPS type of character ~

Normal/Charged/Plunge Attacks

~ Spear characters' typical attacks. Rei's charge attack is when she thrusts her spear upwards.

Elemental Skill

~ Rei unleashes one slash attack with her spear that deals AOE Electro DMG to opponents, and marking them with an Electro mark. It can be used three times.

Elemental Burst

~ Rei forges her Electro sword, unleashing a series of strikes that deals AOE Electro damage. The last strike will be a plunge Attack, dealing massive Electro AOE damage and leaves a Electro field in which buffs the current character's attack by 20% of Rei's attack.

When there's a nearby opponents with an Electro mark, Rei blinks to the nearest location of the mark to perform her burst attack. Once her burst end, the opponent with Electro mark will explode, dealing Electro AOE damage.

(I'm not good with describing her attacks very well haha)

Some of Rei's voice lines

Elemental Skill: I - "Out of our way!"
Elemental Skill: II - "Move!"
Elemental Skill: III - "Hyah!"

Elemental Burst: I - "Let's end this!"
Elemental Burst: II - "Try to withstand this!"
Elemental Burst: III - "Rakurai! ( Lightning Strike! )"

Low HP: I - "Hah... Don't worry about me..."
Low HP: II - "Ugh... I won't give up!"
Low HP: III - "Urk... N-Not yet!"

Fallen: I - "Please... Don't forget about me..."
Fallen: II - "I'll still be... Watching over you..."
Fallen: III - "Is this the end...?"

...

(When Raiden Shogun is at the team)

Fallen: IV - "Ei..."
Fallen: V - "Please forgive me... Ei..."

...

Party Switch when teammate is on Low HP - "Take a rest, I'll handle this."

Joining the party: I - "Hehe~ Lead the way!"
Joining the party: II - "I'm right here with you!"
Joining the party: III - "Hehe~ I'll go whenever you go!"

...

Some Story Quest Ideas regarding Rei ~

Imperatrix Umbrosa Act II - Her Eternal Beloved...

During this story quest, the Traveler and Paimon visits Inazuma once again to see the condition of the nation a year after the events of Archon Quest: Chapter II.

They received a commission from Katheryne that relates to the Unknown Guardian.

They eventually meet again with Yae Miko and meets Miyama Hanaki, a researcher and the writer of the novel about the Unknown Guardian...

(Ei will be the demo character here against a certain someone.)

Rei's Story Quest: Sidereum Caelum Act I - Her Own Purpose of Living...

After a while, the Traveler and Paimon meets up with Yae Miko and Hanaki once again in the Grand Narukami Shrine. Things going quite well at Inazuma except to their Archon.

Yae mentioned that the Traveler was invited by the Raiden Shogun to come at the Tenshukaku in which she gave the Traveler the Pass Permit...

(Rei will be the demo character here against the puppet Shogun. A.K.A their rematch)

- Current Rei won't be able to use her Vision because...  And not until...

(Rei will be once again the demo character once she unlocks her full potential as a Electro character.)

...

NOTE: This was written last week ~

11/1: Author decided to give you guys some ideas of what will happen on Act Two and Three of Together Through Eternity ~

What do you guys think about Rei being a playable character? Once I'm back, I want to illustrate her character banner art. Also, I will update all of her possible voice lines! ~

I hope you enjoyed this small what ifs about Rei/Yukari! Thank you guys for reading!

- Hikarhyumie