Chapter Four

As Y/N and the Raiden Shogun stands one-on-one, both of them made an eye contact without emotions. Y/N engulf both of themselves in the dense fog she created.

As soon as they have transported to Y/N's domain, the Shogun didn't do anything, after Y/N stopped her attack with her own sword, the Archon just eyed Y/N for some reason.

"You're quite the contrary from the first Electro Archon."

Y/N began to speak, eyes in contact with the Shogun who just stared back as if Y/N was her only focus and not on what she says.

Y/N sighed at the sight of the unconcerned Shogun.

"And also why does the current Electro Archon right now seems senseless?"

She tried to walk closer to the Raiden Shogun and waved her hands in front of her eyes. She just blinked at Y/N's actions.

She then stared at her at disbelief. Is something wrong with her? What's up with her? Earlier she tried to end Lumine's life and now she looked like an empty shell.

"Oh my, is she broken?"

Y/N said as she brought her hand on her lips. Little by little, Y/N revealed her playful side.

"You know, if you're not going to talk to me then prepare to get hurt!"

Y/N warned the Shogun and brought out her polearm. She thought to be playful this time and also she knows that she'll response if danger is coming to her.

She knew she has no match to the Electro Archon herself even if she went all out. Atleast that's what her instinct was telling her.

Y/N walked back slowly from the Shogun and when she's far enough, she charged at her with full speed.

Seeing Y/N charged at her. But as soon as she saw the Shogun won't even defend herself, she stopped.

"...?"

"If you're going to be quiet all this time, I'm going to force you to talk!"

Y/N tried her tactic once again as she said those words with determined face. Her usual self returned. She charged once more for an attack.

She then once again stopped when the Shogun just sat there without doing anything besides staring at her.

"Are you a some kind of automation and right now broken?"

"..."

Y/N said to the Shogun whose just kept looking at her.

Y/N sighed as she did the same as the Shogun. Sit in front of her and had a staring contest with each other. Y/N thought of any plan to unresponsive Archon to make her talk to her.

Little did Y/N know, she unconsciously sealed all the powers on her domain this time and also her possible reunion with Ei.

...

Ei's PoV

I was bothered by something. This doesn't happened to me for hundreds of years. I opened my eyes.

"I've lost control to the Shogun."

I sighed. How annoying. The events were getting interesting.

I wondered how and why. But mostly I thought about that one particular individual who I had clashed with my blade with and she successfully stopped me. I felt something familiar from her.

"No. It's not possible."

I thought of something to get back from the Shogun. Without my control, the Shogun has lost most of her functionalities.