Character Profile

Name: Yukari Hoshizora (Past) / Y/N (Present)

Yukari ( Reason )
Hoshizora ( Starry Sky )

Affiliation: Inazuma
Vision: Electro
Preferred Weapon/s: Sword and Polearm.
Constellation: Sidereum Caelum

...

Hello

It's been a while since I introduced myself to someone. I'm Yukari Hoshizora but I prefer you to call me Y/N. That name was given to me by my saviors. If you need any assistance, you know where to find me. I'll always be there.

Chat: Idleness

Wake me up whenever something comes up. Do not fret, I won't disappear.

Chat: Protectiveness

If anything bad happens to anyone important to me, I wouldn't dare to find out what will I do to those  involved.

Chat: Forgetfulness

I tend to erase my memories every other day. Hmm? I'll forget about you too? Hehe, don't worry I won't. It's because I decided to remember you.

About Yae Miko

I do not know why but she'll act as like my guardian. But I do appreciate her presence nonetheless, that's why I reside near the Grand Narukami Shrine. She's one of my saviors and one of my last connection to them after all.

About the Raiden Shogun

I haven't met yet the current archon of Inazuma but the way she manages her nation put me some questions within. However, I won't interfere her decisions unless it'll involve the important people I desired to protect the most.

About Makoto

If only I could make it that time...

About Ei

If only I was strong enough...

More about Yukari Hoshizora: I

Whenever I use the strength of my vision, I make everyone around me loses their memories the moment I saved them, that includes me. That way, they won't depend to me too much and I also don't want anyone to know me. I only appear to those who cannot protect themselves or if there's a situation no one can handle.

More about Yukari Hoshizora: II

I can always retain the memories I want, and also can erase others. I decided to not erase yours as I consider you as an ally. If the time comes I'll forget about everyone and myself, I hope you'll remember me. That way I'll always live within all of you.

More about Yukari Hoshizora: III

The thought of being immortal is a curse. You'll see your love ones go while you stay forever. I honestly looking for a way to break this curse of mine. But the thought of leaving the important people I have right now makes it harder. That's the reason I created memory erasure. Once they passed, I'll live alone trying to find a cure for myself to see them again one day.

More about Yukari Hoshizora: IV

If you're here by my side that time, maybe we may stood a chance to save everyone back then. If anything happens like that of five hundred years ago, can I count on you to fight alongside with me?

Yukari Hoshizora's hobbies

You can always find me asleep on my domain. However, please do not disturb me over senseless act. Do note that I can use telepathy on my domain.

More information coming soon as the chapters progresses...

...

Character Illustrations
( I did my best lol )

I'll update my artworks when I have the time. I hope with these, you can visualize her in the story!

Hoshizora ( Past )

Hoshizora ( Present )

Hoshizora's Expressions

Yukari Hoshizora