Chapter Eleven

Y/N's PoV

"..."

The Raiden Shogun stared directly to my eyes. I couldn't help but to look back.

"I have remembered you, the one who stopped the ceremony along with the enemy of eternity..."

The Shogun then gazes at Lumine for a moment and averted her eyes on me.

"However, as the victor, I acknowledge your honor."

She slowly walked towards me.

"Therefore... I allow you to choose... Whoever you want to the two of you to leave Tenshukaku alive."

Her eyes glowed just like the last time. I saw Lumine greeted her teeth beside me as she readied her sword.

"So... This is it huh?"

I closed my eyes as I thought. I'm already prepared for the worst. However, I'm getting weaker with this body.

I gently let my hand held on Lumine's sword as I slowly lowered it. She looked at me with confusion as I softly smiled at her.

"D-don't..."

I removed my neck strap in which contains my Electro Vision and gave it to her.

"W-Why?"

She asked as she refused to accept it without knowing the answer.

"Didn't Miko told you something a while ago? Go there and you'll might be able to face her once again..."

I replied at her.

"Miko said she wanted you and Ei to reunite together. I can't let you die like this."

She said as tears quickly formed in her eyes. She lifted her sword against the Shogun.

"I can't let you die here either... Don't make me hard for this Lumine!"

I quickly looked at Sara as I gestured to get Lumine and Paimon out of her. Sara widened her eyes as she nodded.

The Shogun patiently awaited my decision as I stood up. Lumine quickly guards me as Paimon went behind her.

"Little Tengu! Now!"

I shouted, enough for Lumine to lose focus as I took her arm and forcefully handed her Vision as I pushed her away towards Sara who soon ran behind Lumine as she restrain her with her arms.

"Y/N... No! Let me go!"

She tried to reach out to me as I smiled and said this following words.

"I'll always be there... All of you... Thank you..."

Sara held Lumine's arm and Paimon following suit. They looked back at me with tears in their eyes, as they stormed off the Tenshukaku.

...

Third PoV

"You know, talking with you that day of the Vision Hunt Ceremony was quite hard. You didn't even tried to response on whatever I said."

Y/N broke the silence between the two of them.

"..."

"Are you functioning well right now? Can we now talk alone for a bit?"

She tried to talk with her as she wants to try if she could see Ei in this form.