Act Two

~ "Together Through Eternity" ~

~ Act Two ~

"Sidereum Caelum"

( Starry Sky )

That's her constellation name... Act Two will be the story about Yukari Hoshizora and Rei's relationship with Makoto and Ei and the others.

Act Two will be mostly based on my own imagination.

Major Characters

( Memories of the Past )

Hoshizora Yukari

She lost her family when she was a newborn baby. The deity Stella then took care of her. Stella gave up her powers and transferred them to Yukari out of guilt for failing to protect her people.

Stella then sealed Yukari for years until the Shogunate discovered her. She was then cared after by the Hoshizora family and has been training to become a warrior ever since...

"Rei"( Y/N )

Hoshizora Yukari's strength gave birth to Rei. Yukari's name was passed down to her when she was... (It will become clear as the story unfolds.)

When she was discovered by the twin gods and discovered that she had no memory of anything. They decided to look after her and gave her the name "Rei."

Baal ( Raiden Makoto )

Along with Beelzebul, the original Electro Archon was one of the twin gods. The divine ideal for her was "transience." Baal is a mild and gentle god who despises violence and is noted for her laid-back demeanor.

Beelzebul ( Raiden Ei )

The gods Baal and Beelzebul were twins. They won the Archon War together, and she became Baal's Kagemusha when the Shogunate was formed. They complimented each other and jointly ruled Inazuma.

The name "Baal" was used to refer to both of them, as was the title of Raiden Shogun.

(This page will be updated as the Act Two story progresses)

.....

Yukari Hoshizora

Yukari Hoshizora

Rei ( Y/N )

...

A/N

Hi guys! How was the story of Act One? As usual, thank you guys for reading, all the votes and comments on this book! It was my driving force to write more hehe ~ Stay safe everyone!

- Hikarhyumie