Chapter Two

Y/N's PoV

"..."

I slowly opened my eyes. I had a feeling this the time what Yae told me. Someone who can change the future of Inazuma.

I don't even know who or what they look like. But I did promise Yae to assist them whenever they need.

"It's been a while since I felt like this."

I felt my heart beat fast, I'm about to get acquaintance to people again. I closed my eyes to control the power I have.

"Learn to control memory erasure. Do not use it freely this time."

With that being said, as soon as I opened my eyes, my surroundings disappeared as I step out of my domain to see the outside world once again.

"Good Afternoon, little one."

I saw Miko on the stairs. I smiled and greeted her.

"Good Afternoon, Miko."

Yae smiled on my greetings.

"I've already seen them. They have arrived at the shrine not to long ago. With the looks of it, you'll never have a hard time finding them. One of them is this small flying person."

"I never heard of anything like that."

Yae just laughed at my remarks. She then looked behind me. When my true form leaves the domain I made, it'll goes with me. It's quite rare for me to be outside.

"I'm going to miss your presence here. Please take care and stay safe."

"Don't worry! Nothing's bad going to happen to me! But I hope it won't take too long though."

With full of determination, I reassure her. When I saw her widened her eyes and laughed heartily. I looked at her with confusion.

"It won't take too long for now. The person of interest is near from here."

"Eh?"

"I apologize, I thought you look cute and act like a child just now."

"Is that a bad thing?"

Yae walked towards me and patted my head.

"No it's not. I wished you'll keep that personality of yours and if changes happened to you, change for the better."

I nodded.

"I guess I'm like this when I'm someone close to me. I could just be my real self."

"I'm glad."

Yae and I looked at the view of the Inazuma City. I haven't been there before as I thought people were safe over there and they didn't need someone like me.

"Why not venture around the island in person?"

"Hmm?"

"See the beauty of the nation you are protecting with your very eyes little one."

I glanced the view from the here. I closed my eyes to feel the wind's breeze.

"Alright then. I will."

"Good"

We stood there for a while admiring the view together.

"I think it's time for you to go little one. I think the Traveler and their companion was heading towards Chinju Forest. Do you know where that is?"