Character's Story Up Until Now

A/N: Please do not read this if you haven't finished the Act One of this story! As it contains spoilers!!

- Hikarhyumie

..........

Name: Hoshizora Yukari
Real Name: Rei ( Y/N )
Birthday: 9/16
Affiliation: Inazuma
Constellation: Sidereum Caelum
Weapon: Polearm

Rei, an unknown guardian of Inazuma. It is said that she'll appear when the the powerless imperils.

Rumors that this protector started to make her appearance often when the Vision Hunt Decree took its effect on the Land of Eternity.

...

Act One : The Rekindled Fragment of the Unknown Guardian

With Yae Miko

When Rei was awakened by Yae Miko a year after the Shogun implemented the Vision Hunt Decree, she only remembers the people she considered as a family. Yae raised her under her wing as Rei unconsciously loses her memories every other day.

Yae was troubled with Rei's uncontrolled strength. She thought a way how to sustain Rei's power as she saw her in pain. One day, when she returned to the shrine, she notice a huge mist just below the place.

She asked the shrine maidens when did the fog started to appear as the maidens could only look at confusion as they didn't see any.

Yae Miko then decided to inspect the mist on the mountain as she found a domain that leads to Rei's consciousness. It is like the one she saw then they first reunited.

She thought that Rei is at her home but the young lady said that she got so lonely that she followed her where she's usually is. Yae sighed at Rei as she patted her head and approves her stay on the mountain.

Rei has a deep affection on Yae, perhaps because Rei thought that she's the only one left in her life and she cannot afford to lose another.

Yae knew what Rei truly wished for, as she plans to abolish the Vision Hunt Decree with the help of an certain traveler.

She also knows certain that her little one will soon depart from the mortal realm.

...

Rei's Capabilities

Long before she was awakened after all those lonely years, she kept her promise to Raiden Makoto. A promise to protect their beloved land and that promise is still within her as long as she lived.

Her essence was to protect Inazuma as far as she can. Rei can manipulate her powers to form her appearance before her apparent death five hundred years ago.

She first used this to help a small Tengu back to her feet and took care of her like a mother would. When she's now ready and don't need her protection anymore, she entrusted her to the humans.

Every individuals she helped, she'll activate her memory erasure on herself and the said being. That way she won't get acquainted to them as she didn't want to know her presence and to feel to lose someone again.

Those memories were unlocked when she uses her full potential, allowing her to remember all of the things she's been through and form her appearance once again.

Rei knows how dangerous it is, but to meet certain someone once again. She'll do it, even if it kills her in the process.

...

Her Blade and Her Spear

Rei uses two weapons in her arsenal. A sword and a spear. The sword was given to her by Raiden Ei, as a proof that she beats her on a duel. Rei prefers to use the sword to defend. But once necessary, she'll use this to swiftly end opponents.

One sword technique she created is where she'll swiftly slash her enemy five times, forming a star shape attack, then en she'll plunge to them with her blade. Rei didn't know what to call that technique but eventually came up with the name "Rei's Art: Five Slash to Slay All." Even to this day, Rei didn't even bother to use that name.

The Spear is her own creation. An intent to protect those who are important to her and also, an intent to swiftly end. She uses this spear against to those who threatens her people. She also used this on the Cataclysm and many beast was slain by her spear.

...

The Vision

Although she can used the power of Electro due to the influence of the twins, she received a Vision.

To protect her people was the only thing in her mind until when she awakened, and found out that Raiden Ei was still alive, her Vision glows once more as she wants to reunite with her.

That was her wish when she was still in the mortal realm.

...

With Raiden Ei

Ei was the one who thought of the name Rei. Makoto loved it and considered it as the name Rei will be using from now on.

Even though her human body was slain by the Raiden Shogun, she still didn't give up as she did her best to fulfill her wish.

To reunite with her beloved Ei and to restore the land of Eternity. When in her spirit form, she manifested her appearance when she was with the twins five hundred of years ago.

She apologizes to Ei when she failed to save Makoto that day and carries it with her heart. Rei convinces Ei to stop the decree as it mostly tears down their precious Inazuma.

She also knew Ei's feelings about her as she was about to confessed to her under the Sakura tree.

Peaceful days with her crumbles as that day was the day where the Cataclysm took place. They were aware that war was going to happen but not when it's going to happen.

She managed to confess her love for Ei on her final moments and the two finally kissed for the first time. Rei was happy she got to be with Ei once again, even if it was a short time, and also she was happy that she person she'll see...

She smiled for the last time at her as closes her eyes and slowly disappeared from Ei's arms.

.....

Act Two: Sidereum Caelum

The Story of Hoshizora Yukari where Rei originally came from...

Who really is Hoshizora Yukari...?

And the story of Rei's life with the twin gods along with their friends that lead back five hundred years ago before the war.

.........