chapter 21 realisation and confession

Start from the beginning

"Because I love him, do you got me I love Siddharth ."

Rachna gasped at her confession. Arohi knows that rachna warned her about this so she tried to explain.

" I know, I know it's wrong but I dont know rachna when I started loving him .whenever he is around me, I felt peace in my heart. His smile, his talks his little gestures all are so different from me .what can I do now I cannot fight with my feelings any more I have accepted the fact that.

I am in love with Siddharth "

Suddenly they heard the sound of metal, they turn their heads towards the noise.
It was Siddharth who was standing at a distance behind him it was Sahiba who touched the brass vase beside her and it was the brass vase sound which is on the floor.

Siddharth was directly glaring at arohi he didnt utter a word and left from there. Sahiba was in shock, she was feeling betrayed by arohi as they know how much she adores siddhu.

Arohi rushed behind him who was walking to his car. Arohi called him from behind...
" Siddharth listen to me, please listen to me once "

Siddharth stopped in his tracks and turn around to face arohi.

Arohi started her justification by "voh... I know it is not the right time not the right place and also not the right way but trust me whatever I said was true ."

"I love you Siddharth, I want to propose to you appropriately but ...."

" stop it miss arohi vashisth, you said that you love me and that's all. But do you ask my opinion about this?"

"So let me tell you that I dont love you, you are not my type of girl. See I respect your feelings but this is not possible, I can never love you, as we both belong to different worlds and our lives have nothing in common ."

Tears brimmed in arohi's eyes .looking at her condition Siddharth was cursing himself for doing this to her but he has to do this as they are not suitable for each other he has to break her heart.

Siddharth took a deep breath " see arohi try to understand I am a middle-class man who has too much responsibility, I am not born with a silver spoon like you. We are not perfect for each other, I dont want you to drag into my life my hard life .i... See please take it as an infatuation and forget it. We can I mean we will remain friends, good friends but that's all. i hope you got my point "

Before he can turn around arohi's next words stop him.

' See I dont believe in this money status, caste system and yes if I am not of your type then tell me what 's your type I mean I have the right to know the actual reason for facing rejection ."

Siddharth closed his eyes and cursed himself for hurting this naive girl more but for their good future, they have to do this.

"Ok if you insist, I dont believe in flings arohi if I will love someone I will marry her and make her my life partner.so, I will marry a girl who can handle my house, and my family effortlessly. I am not a Richie rich man who can afford many servants or househelp for everything. Even I want a well-groomed Indian girl who can manage my house as well as my life efficiently. "

"I hope you got your answer now " stating this Siddharth left from there.

This talk was heard by two more people rachna and Sahiba who got worried for arohi.

Arohi got sitted on the bonnet of her SUV, she hide her face with her palm. Only silence can be heard in the surroundings, some time passed by. Rachna and Sahiba were standing near her but they didnt start any conversation. Rachna already told Sahiba about what Siddharth told them in the temple that day, and Sahiba was ok with it as it was only a crush for her not more than that.