First Time In His Company

Start from the beginning

As I was texting her, I saw Taehyung getting up and taking a seat beside me but making sure to leave some space.

I'm glad he understands. I can't even imagine how uncomfortable I would be if he didn't.

“Did you make it for me?” he asked me as he said down.

“Hmm.. Wait I'll serve you” I said as he nodded and started rubbing his temples.

“you okay taehyung ssi?” I asked him as I served him.

“hm” He nodded his head and started eating. He's having a headache I guess..

“does it taste okay for you?” I asked him and he nodded his head as yes.

“won't you eat?” He asked as he looked at me while eating.

I shook my head, “I already ate before coming here.” I said as he nodded his head again.

Then he ate in silence.

I don't think he liked it. Judging by his silence. Did I disappointed him?

“Thank you. It was delicious.” He said wiping off his mouth with his handkerchief.

I smiled and nodded my head in response.

“Was the receptionist not letting you in?” He asked looking at me.

“she was just asking me if I had a appointment but then jungkook came.” I said as he nodded.

“Okay. Give me a call next time when you come, just in case if she isn't there, I would send someone to get you.” He said as I nodded my head.

As Taehyung opened his mouth to say something, we heard a knock on the door.

“come inside.” Taehyung said, as a girl walked in.

Problem.

Not her clothes but her look. She had a seductive and flirty look.

“would you like to eat the lunch with me sir?” She asked him in a more seducing voice almost making want to run away.

But sis I ain't leaving my man alone.

“No, Ms. kang I already had my lunch with my wife. You can go.” He said in a cold voice.

Now that I see.. He isn't much cold with me. At least he doesn't have that voice when he talks to me.

“Is she? your wife sir?” She asked looking at me with a disgusted look since I was wearing simple clothes.

“yes, she is my wife. Mrs. Kim Y/n.” he said looking looking at her with empty eyes and a cold face.

“Um okay.. Sir” she said and walked out.

I was looking at her leaving as she closed the door. Maybe I don't suit his standards? Girls who know about fashion a lot would look better with him rather than me who's totally dumb when it comes to fashion and all.

He looked at me, “what's wrong?”

I shook my head making him sigh, “who was she...? If you don't mind me asking..” I asked him.

He just looked at me and smiled a little, “My secretary. Don't worry though. I have one more secretary. He is my actual secretary. I hired her only because she needed money.”

“Oh okay... I was just asking...” I mumbled the last sentence, as I looked at my fingers.

He looked at me for a while then spoke again while giving me a sweet smile, “Jimin wasn't lying yesterday you know?”

“hm?” I said as I looked at him.

He chuckled softly as he looked down then back up, “nothing.”

“Y/NIIEEEEE!” me and taehyung suddenly flinched by The door bursting open as Jimin came running inside with jungkook following him.

“Oh. Hello!” I smiled at him.

“Hello again! hyung! Y/n!” Jungkook greeted.

“Tae! You didn't even tell us she was coming. I would have done something.”

“what would you do?” Taehyung asked him with a calm face.

“SOMETHING?” he spoke again, “Cmon y/n let's go.” he turned to me.

“Jimin ah don't bother her.”

“Why? Is it because you want to spend time with her?” He asked with a teasing smile, as I looked down trying so hard not to burst out laughing because of embarrassment.

“Yes. I do. Now go back to your cabins.” he said with a straight face.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh. I seeeeeee” he said wiggling his eyes as well now.

“Hyung. What's wrong with tae hyung spending time with his wife.” jungkook spoke

“I know right?” He said smiling but suddenly spoke seriously, “Do it when you're home tae. Come on!”

He sighed and looked at me, “Y/n ? Is it okay with you...?” Taehyung asked me softly. I nodded my head.

“Okay. Come back here if they bother you too much okay?” He softly spoke again as I nodded my head again.

“Good let's go y/n ah” Jimin spoke as he came forward and held my hand helping me get up and walk to his cabin.

I looked back at Taehyung as he smiled at me and jungkook closed the door.

I sigh and looked at Jimin as he spoke “Finally. Jungkookie told me you were here.” He smiled as we entered a room.

“Do you like coffee y/n” he said as I nodded, "Good. Jungkook go get them.”

“why me, hyung?” he asked whining.

“Come on. You know I cant call our good boy here so you have to get it.”

“Aish. Fine.” he said and went out.

Jimin started talking to me as after some time jungkook came with three coffees and joined us as well.

They surprisingly had a very comforting aura. I was very comfortable around them.

They told me a lot about Taehyung and their memories with each other. We were talking to each other as Taehyung came inside.

“You okay Y/n?” He asked me. Hehe was he worried about meeeee? Aigoooo.

I nodded my head and smiled.
He nodded as well and turned to Jimin and jungkook, “It's time for the meeting with Lee company.”

They nodded their head, “It might take a while you can sleep in here okay y/n ? The couch may not look but it is pretty comfortable.” I nodded my head as they went out.

Taehyung came to me, “Uh.. Go to my cabin if it isn't comfortable here okay? The sofa is much bigger there.”

“okay. How long can it take?” I asked.

“It's a important deal. It might take some hours. We can go home after that.” he said.

“oh okay.. Good luck. I hope it goes well.” I smiled as he smiled and nodded his head and walked out.

I sat there using my phone for sometime.

I checked the time and it was 5:15 now. Since they weren't coming, I decided to sleep for a little. It's gonna take too long I guess...

I leaned back on the couch and slept.

••••

Please comment and share if you like the story!

Thank you for reading!