550 : The Venerables arrived

Start from the beginning

Only the swordsman who cultivated the intent of the sword can enter the practice.

The Eclipse Sword Tomb is a very peculiar place. According to reports, it was the place where a sword master fell. The sword master’s natal magic sword, the Eclipse Sword, was also silent with the owner. Because the Eclipse Sword was extremely domineering, it gradually transformed it into a sword burial. .

There are also rumors that all the treasures left by the sword sage are buried in the Eclipse Sword Tomb.

One can imagine how attractive the treasure of a Juggernaut is.

However, these are just rumors, whether no one really knows, now knowing that Li Yaonian actually obtained the treasure containing the power of the fairy in the Eclipse Sword Tomb, the two demon veterans couldn't help wondering if he was in the Eclipse Sword Tomb. Get the treasure of the Juggernaut.

Li Yaonian ignored them and walked into the Eighth Formation Juntiantu.

A burst of brilliance lighted up, feeling the breath of Li Yaonian disappear, and the two demon venerations finally believed in Jing Jue's words.

Since Li Yaonian had already entered, they couldn't help it no matter how eagerly they were. Moreover, neither of the two demon lords had anything containing the power of immortals, so it was useless to think about it.

So their eyes fell on Ning Yuzhou and his party.

Jing Jue suddenly became nervous, Senior Li entered, and these two demon veterans stayed here. Without Senior Li, wouldn't they attack them?

The two monsters really wanted to attack them, but they didn't want to kill, but wanted these juniors to honor them.

"Do you still have things that contain immortal spiritual power?" the Azure Soul Demon Venerable asked.

"No!"

"Have!"

"No!"

"Have!"

...

The two demon masters looked at this group of people, and their eyes fell on those who said that some were Shi Wuming, Pei Qiyu and Ning Yuzhou, and those who said none were Jing Jue, Wen Tutu, and Su Molan.

Obviously, this group of people has no heart and soul, and the answers are not neat.

Just have it!

The two demon gods said with satisfaction: "The deity wants to go in and take out your celestial spiritual power."

Although they are robbing them brightly, but based on their status, this kind of thing is not surprising, and the juniors should bear it.

Pei Qiyu couldn't help laughing out loud. He had never seen such a thick-skinned Demon Xiu. He couldn't help but squint at the bunny, and his sullen face indicated that he was a good boy and didn't learn this shameless robbery method.

This sneer was particularly obvious, and both demon veterans looked over.

Pei Qiyu was completely unafraid of them, "Two seniors, what are you going to trade for?" He continued without waiting for them to speak, "Even though Senior Li is not there, I guess you wouldn't do anything against us in a place like this? Don't wait for them to speak. Forget it, if you want to leave Earth Abyss, you have to rely on the Soul Master.

What he was talking about was the truth, and it was exactly that, Li Yaonian would go in with confidence.

Ning Yuzhou and the others are not afraid of these demon veterans at all. They are not at all like other cultivators. They are sincere and fearful of them, for fear that the demon veteran will be unhappy and take their lives directly.