550 : The Venerables arrived

Start from the beginning

Jing Jue and the others said in surprise, "Senior Li, you are here."

Li Yaonian nodded faintly at them, making no comment about their unobedient behavior, and his gaze fell on the eight formations of Juntian map.

"What's this?" The Azure Soul Demon Venerable asked eagerly, clearly feeling the power overflowing from the Eight Arrays of Juntian Diagram.

Jing Jue hesitated before saying: "Eight Formation Juntian Tu."

"Eight Formation Juntian Map?"

Obviously, the demon cultivators are extremely strange to the Eight Formation Juntian Tu, and they have never heard of it. In fact, not only Demon Venerable, but very few people can see that this is the Eight Array Juntian Tu at a glance, even if they see it, they don’t know more than Ning Yuzhou.

Wen Qiao and Ning Jichen knew that Ning Yuzhou had awakened the blood of Emperor Xi, which should have been inherited. Pei Qiyu and Su Molan have become accustomed to the mystery of Ning Yuzhou, and Jing Jue also regards Ning Yuzhou and the others as disciples of the Seven Soul Sect. It is not surprising that they will know this.

Seeing that Ning Yuzhou and the others didn't mean to object, Jing Jue told them about the situation of the Eighth Formation Juntiantu.

The three Yuan Dynasty ancestors are all very interested.

The Azure Soul Demon Venerable and the Blood Feather Demon Venerable are eager to try, "These eight formations of Juntian Figures can actually make people immersed in the ancient battlefield. I didn't expect that there would be such a magic weapon in the abyss."

"The deity go in and take a look." The Azure Soul Demon Venerable eagerly wanted to go in and experience the ancient battlefield.

The Blood Feather Demon Sovereign snorted, "Do you have something that contains immortal spiritual power?"

The Green Soul Demon Venerable was suddenly there, he really didn't have it.

There is no Blood Feather Demon Venerable either.

At this time, Li Yaonian said: "The deity goes first."

"Do you have something with fairy spiritual power?" The two demon masters looked at him in surprise.

It's not surprising that the group of juniors have them. After all, they are from the Seven Souls Sect of Hunyuan Continent. This is still there, but Li Yaonian, a person from a dynasty family from Tianzhen City, how can he have such precious things?

"Naturally." Li Yaonian said flatly that Yao Zun couldn't help being jealous, "Proceeds from the Eclipse Sword Tomb."

No matter how arrogant, Rao is the Azure Soul Demon Venerable and the Blood Feather Demon Venerable, they think this sword repair is really good luck.

They knew a thing or two about Li Yaonian's rumors. After all, a Yuandi Realm sword repairman who dared to challenge the demon master suddenly appeared on Renxiu's side, and he would pay more attention to it.

It is said that when Li Yaonian practiced in the Eclipse Sword Tomb, he not only broke through the Yuan Emperor realm in one fell swoop, but at the same time, his natal magic weapon, the Blood Coagulation Sword, was also obtained from the Eclipse Sword Tomb.

For this reason, many cultivators turned their eyes to the Eclipse Sword Tomb, and even tried to follow the path of Li Yaonian's practice, but they all failed. The reason for the failure is simple. The Eclipse Sword Tomb is not a place for people to stay. No matter how strong and unyielding, it cannot bear the awe-inspiring sword intent in the Eclipse Sword Tomb. Those who go in are only for food delivery and die there. There are countless creatures, and only then has the name of the sword grave.