548 : Ancient Battlefield - Juntian

Start from the beginning

Naturally, Pei Qiyu was not going to die, but the eight formations of Jun Tiantu had an inexplicable power to attract him, making him feel that he could go in and take a look.

This is a keen detection as a magic seed.

"Let him go." Ning Yuzhou stopped Wen Tutu and said to Pei Qiyu, "You enter the center of the pattern and activate it there."

Pei Qiyu shook Su Molan's hand and walked towards the Eighth Formation Juntian Map.

The eight formations of Juntian are arranged in a wonderful order, divided into eight directions, each of which has a passage for one person to pass through. Pei Qiyu randomly picked the nearest passage and walked straight along this passage until he reached the center of the Eight Array Juntian Diagram.

The original meaning of Jun Tian is the center, which is a metaphor for the place where the emperor of heaven lives, at the end of the sky.

Ironically, these eight formations of Juntian Tu are a thing that summons ghosts and gods, which are regarded as ominous and have nothing to do with the place where the Emperor of Heaven lives. But this was once, and now, what was in the eight formations of Juntian Tu, but I didn't know it. Pei Qiyu felt that Ning Yuzhou should know something, but he couldn't be sure, so he didn't say it.

A formation is engraved at the very center, and every formation pattern of this formation fits with the surrounding stone pillars, forming a complete eight formation Juntian map.

When you come here, you can more clearly feel the power contained in the wind blowing from the eight waves of Juntiantu. If this thing is placed outside, the overflowing wind alone has long attracted the attention of the cultivator and cannot be hidden at all. , But in this kind of place, even if it overflows its power for millions of years, no one will go.

Pei Qiyu looked at it for a moment, took out a top-quality spiritual stone, and set it in the center of the formation.

With a clatter, the best spirit stone shattered instantly.

Pei Qiyu raised his eyebrows and couldn't help laughing out loud. With a wave of his hand, he shakes away the fragments of the best spirit stone, took out a piece of celestial power, and re-embed it on it.

In an instant, the eight formations of Jun Tiantu lit up a bright Huaguang, and Pei Qiyu disappeared into the Huaguang.

The people outside the Eight Array Juntian Map also saw the bright light.

"Master Pei went in?" Jing Jue asked with bright eyes.

After Hua Guang disappeared, there was no sound inside, and he couldn't feel Pei Qiyu's breath, obviously he had already entered.

Everyone was a little happy, but also a little expectant. They just had to wait for Pei Qiyu to come back to see what was in the eight formations of Juntian Tu.

It didn't take long for Pei Qiyu to go in, and he came out in less than half a day.

When he came out, everyone could see him soaring in blood and energy, and a trace of demonic energy lingering around him, brightly telling the world that this was a demonic cultivator.

Jing Jue's eyes widened and his face was full of disbelief.

Pei Qiyu turned out to be a magic repair?

Pei Qiyu walked over with the blood marks, Su Molan hurried over to help him, seeing the blood stains dripping from his body, his eyes were red.

"No problem." Pei Qiyu smiled at her, "It's just skin injuries."