Everyone's eyes fell on the soul beast below them.

Obviously this blood is so terrible, yet it does not harm the soul beasts at all, and even allows them to ride the waves.

"What should we do now?" The Azure Soul Demon Venerable asked impatiently.

It was the Silver Moon Demon Venerable who answered him, "Wait."

The blood is still swallowing the heart, but the heart is so big that it only swallows half of it now. Before the heart was destroyed, they didn't know what would happen to this space, so they could only wait.

After speaking, Yinyue Demon Sovereign coughed slightly, took out a bottle of Ling Pill and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Do you still have a spirit pill?" Qing Po Yao Zun asked in surprise.

Yinyue Demon Sovereign smiled coquettishly, unparalleled in style, "Senior Ning gave it to him."

The gazes of the other three monsters fell on Ning Yuzhou, with some deep meaning in their eyes. How could there be a feeling, as if no matter what the juniors with this Yuanzong realm, the Ming and Ming Yuanzong realms were not enough for them, but there was kind of a sense of nowhere to start.

When did people cultivate such a powerful character?

The ancestor of Diyin City smiled and asked, "Young Master Ning, do you still have the Zifu Yunqi Pill?"

"Yes." Ning Yuzhou was generous, and he threw a bottle to him without hesitation. At the same time, he did not forget Li Yaonian, the sword repairman who had been defending them.

As for those demons, sorry, no.

The demon lords suffocated their breath, abruptly turned their eyes away, once again being angry with the Yuanzong realm junior.

Very angry, but not pinched to death, even more angry.

The blood swallowing speed is still very fast, and when the heart is about to be swallowed up by the blood, everyone cheers up.

Under their gaze, the heart gradually sank into the thick blood.

The moment the heart was swallowed, the entire space vibrated violently, and everyone on the back of the soul beast was almost thrown off, and they could only tightly grasp the back of the soul beast under him.

The blood burst into the sky, and a channel rushed upward.

The spirit beast strode four hooves and rushed towards the passage.

"Quick, this blood is coming up." Wen Tutu cried out in horror.

Jing Jue turned pale in a hurry, gritted his teeth to send more spiritual power to the soul banner, turning the spiritual power into the power the soul beasts needed, so that the soul beast could speed up.

At this time, even the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor Realm who had the ability to reach the sky had no choice but to rely on the Soul Guardian for everything.

Those who can cultivate to the Yuan Emperor realm have a certain knowledge of themselves, and are extremely proud, and they will rarely encounter a situation as weak as they are now. They tried to take action and found that there was no way to stop the blood that was chasing behind them. If they left the back of the soul beast, the terrible burning power instantly broke their flesh and blood, and they could only rely on the soul beast to take them out.

Can't blame Diyuan can only come in by the soul master, that's how it is.

Finally, in the pursuit of that blood, ten soul beasts rushed into the passage together.