539 : Formation Mage

Start from the beginning

This is still the case when they didn't make any shots at all, but just helped to deduct the points.

With the rest of the array mage more, the fewer people with Elder Xiao, and he has to do many things by himself.

Arranging a king-level defensive array that can withstand the attacks of soul beasts is different from other formations. Even though this defensive array is not comparable to the large-scale formation of Cultivation City, its scale is not comparable to those normally deployed for defense.

Elder Xiao quickly consumed all his energy and was helped to sit down and rest.

"Elder, drink some spiritual water." The people of the Tianzhen League said diligently.

The so-called spiritual water is a kind of spiritual spring water that has condensed spiritual energy. It has sufficient spiritual power. Drinking some can replenish spiritual power. The effect is similar to that of a tonic pill, and it will not leave erysipelas like the pill.

And only a wealthy man like the Tianzhen League can come up with such a good thing.

Now it is the urgent time, the Tianzhen League is not stingy with this thing, Ma Guanshi took it out to let Elder Xiao replenish his spiritual power.

After Elder Xiao finished drinking a glass of spiritual water, when he looked up, he saw Ning Yuzhou standing not far away, observing one of the spots.

The layout must first set the position of the center of the array, and then each array point.

After Elder Xiao observed the surrounding terrain, he quickly chose the center of the formation, followed by the formation. After a busy session, he had already guessed twenty-four grid points and arranged them well, and four-fifths of the grid points had not been finished.

What can this person see?

When Elder Xiao thought about it, he saw Ning Yuzhou suddenly thrust a flag into a place.

These array flags are used to arrange the array points, and each array flag locks one array point.

What is this junior doing? Even if he dared to lay down the array flags casually, wouldn't it be a waste of work if he interrupted the array he had finally made? And now there is no time for them to waste.

Elder Xiao jumped up with anger, ignoring his tired body, rushing towards Ning Yuzhou with an angry face.

Ma Guanshi looked at him in surprise, not knowing what happened to Elder Xiao, so he hurriedly followed.

Wen Qiao was guarding Ning Yuzhou. Seeing Elder Xiao rushing over aggressively, she almost swept over with a whip, looking like dhe was looking for someone to fight.

Elder Xiao had already arrived in front of Ning Yuzhou and cursed with a bad look: "Do you know what you are doing? How can the formation of the king-level formation be allowed to be changed at will..."

"I know." Ning Yuzhou casually took a formation flag and threw it casually, and then he threw the formation flag down again.

In the eyes of Elder Xiao, this person is simply Chi-guo-guo's provocation, and a heavenly formation mage dared to provocation him!

Seeing that he was about to start when he was angry, Wen Qiao's long whip ran across, blocking the group of mages, and said coldly: "Look at the situation clearly before speaking, my husband is never a targetless person."

A little girl's words would naturally not be taken seriously by the King-level Array Mage, but Wen Qiao stood by her side strongly, not allowing Elder Xiao to interrupt her behavior, and successfully angered him.