538 : Soul Beast tide

Comenzar desde el principio

Like Wen Qiao’s inheritance in the spiritual seed space, it is extremely precious to her, but it is not necessarily rare for others. After all, no one has the skills of the god emperor clan, and it can give birth to seeds without waiting for a few hundred. Thousands or even tens of thousands of years waiting for them to grow; like Jing Jue's inheritance of the soul master, it is also quite precious to him, and to others, it is useless.

There is also a complete inheritance of fairy artifacts obtained by Su Molan, and inheritance of illusion arts obtained by Pei Qiyu...

Other cultivators also received some inheritance related to their own practice in the inheritance space...Even the formation masters of the Celestial Array League also received a set of inheritance about the formation technique.

These inheritances are aimed at what the cultivator needs most. Everyone can't help but guess that the five pillars of light are probably used to identify the level of the cultivator and the objects of cultivation, and then put the cultivator in different places of inheritance. Respond to their needs.

The lord of the Sanluo Temple is really generous.

Everyone is very satisfied with the inheritance they got.

However, even though they are satisfied, the people of the Celestial Formation Alliance still feel that they are losing a lot. After all, they consume so many Celestial High-Rank Pills and crack the formations on several doors. However, because the Senluo Temple is too pitted, it leads to advancement. There is no good benefit and share.

Even if they got the formation inheritance that satisfies them in the inheritance space, the Celestial Formation Alliance is still not very happy.

If the news of the Ancient Cave Mansion is not exposed, their Celestial Formation Alliance is fully capable of entering the Senluo Temple alone, and everything in the Senluo Temple should be theirs, even those inheritances.

Although he was unhappy, Elder Xiao did not show it cleverly.

If everyone looked like nothing, he found the Yuan Emperor Realm and told his own speculation: "Friends of Taoism, the Senluo Temple has disappeared, I guess, I'm afraid this huge monument will soon follow. Hidden into the space again."

If even this black huge monument followed to re-seal the space, the Five Elements Confusion Array used to protect the cave mansion would disappear, and there would be no Five Elements Confusion Array that could stop the tide of spirit beasts, and they would face countless spirit beasts.

The ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty frowned.

They naturally understood this result, the group of demon veterans, the demon cultivator's survival was more cruel, and they didn't have much empathy for the same kind. Humans are different. They will instinctively choose to protect their relatives and friends, and even some irrelevant juniors, they will also act out of morality.

The three ancestors who are staying here now have family younger generations here, and they can't sit back and watch the family younger generation have something wrong.

Old Ancestor Helian said: "Elder Xiao, I wonder if you can arrange a king-level formation around?"

Elder Xiao couldn't help frowning, "Although this seat can be arranged, it takes too long to deploy the king-level formation. Only with the people of our heavenly formation alliance, I am afraid that the king-level formation has not been set up yet, the soul beast tide is about to break through the defense."

"Then lay a sky-level defensive array first." Li Yaonian said coldly.

Elder Xiao's face twitched. Although he didn't like Li Yaonian's unceremonious attitude, he didn't want to have any dispute with this kind of ruthless sword repair.