How can Jing Jue be the opponent of Yuan Emperor Realm in Yuanzong Realm?

Suddenly, those people stared at Jing Jue for a second. They didn't know if it was an illusion. They found that after coming out of the land of inheritance, Jing Jue was a little different.

Jing Jue's body was tight, and the palms of his sleeves were wet and sweaty.

Even if he understood that this group of Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors shouldn't be staring at him for the so-called inheritance, but being locked in by such a diverse emperor realm still made him feel dangerous instinctively, and then couldn't help being vigilant.

Finally, a cold voice sounded: "Are you a soul master?"

Jing Jue looked over and found that the questioning was the Azure Soul Demon Venerable. I heard that this demon Venerable had a bad temper. At this time, it seemed that his complexion was not very good.

He was stunned, not daring to wait a little longer, and hurriedly responded, "It's just a junior."

"What inheritance do you get in the land of inheritance?" The Azure Soul Demon Venerable asked harshly.

This remark caused many people present to show weird colors. It has always been a personal secret like this kind of secret realm or cave mansion exploration, what inheritance is obtained, except for the teacher, few people will ask it out face to face so unceremoniously. Generally acting like this gives people the illusion that they want to grab the other party's heritage or other treasures.

The Azure Soul Demon Venerable asked in full view, could it come true that he wanted to grab the other party's inheritance?

Jing Jue naturally said nothing.

Even if the opponent is a demon, in this case, such shameless persecution, no matter how timid people are, they will arouse blood. Not to mention that this is not a place where the demon veteran can go wild, there are still many people who cultivate ancestors.

Jing Jue could see that the reaction of these ancestors of the Yuan Emperor Realm was extremely strange, and it should not have come to grab his inheritance.

why?

His mind flashed, and soon thought of the news he had learned when he accepted the inheritance.

Seeing that the Azure Soul Demon Venerable couldn't help but was about to get angry, the Silver Moon Demon Venerable suddenly laughed.

"Qingpa, why should you ask a junior like a prisoner? Since he is a soul master, he is good for protection. By the way, I heard that the soul master is a family of Diyin city, but is that so?"

An ancestor of the Yuan Emperor realm in Diyin City said: "The Jing family, the royal family of souls, is now the only one left."

"Really? What a pity."

This is what Hongmei Yaozun said. As for what a pity, except for those insiders, everyone else looked blank.

The inheritance of the Soul Master is extremely strange to them. Although Jing Jue has not concealed his identity for a long time, there is a wave of soul beasts every ten years in the Soul Beast Continent. The senses are really bad, and then he doesn't care about the existence of dealing with soul beasts, so it is very strange to listen to it now.

What do these Yuan Dynasty ancestors mean?

Only Jing Jue looked sad.

The soul masters want to achieve success in cultivation together, and it is difficult for them. Because of this, they are the only one left in the Jing family. The remaining soul masters are either due to exhaustion or accidental fall. He also become the only soul master of the soul beast master.