Chapter 29

Halloween day and Y/N and Sirius still weren't talking. He still tried to get her to forgive him but it never worked. This luckily debunked Remus and Mary's suspicions that they were in fact together, or were.
"Y/N please don't ignore me I'M SORRY!" Sirius repeated again. Y/N started hanging out with the Slytherins a lot more now and slowly started to talk to Narcissa when she had to.
"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. LEAVE. ME. ALONE." Y/N told him as he interrupted a conversation between her and a fellow Slytherin.
"Yeah jog on Gryffindor," Lucius had entered the hallway.
"Kindly fuck off Malfoy this has nothing to do with you," Y/N blandly said.
"And our relationship had nothing to do with him," the blonde boy told Y/N. Y/N rolled her eyes and walked off.
"And what exactly did you do to her?" Malfoy sneered.
"Oh get lost," Sirius said to him before walking off.

"So Sirius what are you going to be for Halloween this year," James asked thinking it would cheer this best friend up.
"A complete idiot," Sirius flopped onto the sofa.
"Oh, she'll get over it and speak to you soon don't worry," Remus looked up as he was doing some last minute homework.
"What did happen anyways you won't tell us," Peter joined in on the conversation.
"Said sommat stupid and I didn't mean it now she won't talk to me," Sirius summed up the entire conversation he and Y/N had a few weeks ago.
"I'm telling you that girl will talk to you soon just give it time," Remus said once again slightly emphasising it. At that moment Y/N walked into the familiar smell of the common room as she walked in she felt the strange sensation of eyes looking at her. She looked the boys dead in the eye before walking off.
"Or maybe she won't. Who knows?" Peter commented as soon as Y/N was out of earshot.
"Thanks for that vote of confidence Wormtail," Sirius said sarcastically as he got up:

"Y/N PLEASE!" Sirius chased after the dark-haired girl once again.
"WHAT! NOTHING YOU SAY WILL CHANGE THAY NIGHT!" Y/N shouted at him as she turned around at him.
"I know but please it's killing me knowing that you hate me," He explained. Y/N looked at him shocked as to what he said.
"You- you think I hate you?" She asked.
"I mean you do, don't you?"
"I..... I don't know."Y/N turned to walk away when she heard Sirius run up behind her.
"I wouldn't blame you. I hate myself too," he whispered in her ear and walked off. Y/N stood there and looked back at him. I have to forgive him at some point but I can't.
"Sirius meet you at the Halloween feast?" Y/N called out to him. The boy looked back and smiled.

"Okay, so what are you being for Halloween?" Mary asked Y/N as she entered the dorm.
"I don't know and don't exactly care," She told Mary as she rummaged through her drawers.
"What are you looking for?" Mary peered out of the side of her bed.
"Leave it don't worry. It's," Y/N sighed, "It's nothing."  Mary looked at Riddle confused and got up. Y/N took a deep breath and smiled.
"A certain necklace I had since I was little. I wear it every Halloween," She explained.
"Well what does it look like?"
"Uh, it has a white chain with an... an uh uh green snake on it like... like a charm," Y/N stuttered as she tried to remember the necklace. Mary got up and searched the room together when the door opened.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" Sirius had walked in. Both girls looked up and saw him leaning on the door frame.
"Y/N's looking for a necklace from when-" Mary stopped abruptly.
"It's nothing just forget it," Y/N intercepted and walked out.
"For god sake guys. Will the pair of you just grow up!" Mary called out to both of them. Sirius looked back at Y/N as she did the same. Y/N looked at Sirius then Mary then back at Sirius.
"I can't just forgive and forget sorry," Y/N told them. Sirius sighed before going after her again. This time Y/N ran out of the tower and down the moving stairs.

"Y/N! IS THAT TRUE!" Sirius called out from the portrait hole.
"LEAVE IT!" Y/N replied. Sirus ran down the stairs and caught up with Y/N.
"Please Y/N just talk to me. Scream, shout, cry whatever just say something to me," Sirius told her.
"I... I don't know where to start. I liked you. I really liked you but I don't know anymore," She said to him.
"What- What do you mean 'anymore'?" He asked.
"I don't know how I feel about anything anymore," She explained to him.
"You mean me," Sirius corrected her. Y/N looked at him and sighed.
"It isn't like that I just..... need time to figure everything out." Sirius looked at Y/N and nodded.
"Understood."

Later that evening at the feast Y/N was found at the Slytherin table during the feast. The ceiling was covered in jack-o-laterns and floating pumpkins. The ceiling always replicates the outside and today it showed a dark sky with rain pouring down. Sirius was wearing his black leather jacket and Y/N was wearing the same but in green.
"Okay no that's not fair, if we practise every other day we should be fine," Y/N argued with her fellow Slytherin's.
"No. Practise every week that's it," a seeker called out.
"What the hell no are you bloody mental?" Y/N asked.
"I'm co-captain and I decide when we practise." Y/N listened to the moans of the quidditch team but of course didn't care. She looked over to the Gryffindor table and saw Sirius looking over at her. Y/N looked back and saw the jacket he gave her a few weeks ago. The light in her eyes dimmed a little.
"Y/N?" Regulus came up behind her.
"Holy crap Black. I went over the practise schedule for the match and it went..... amazing," She told him.

"Shall I go up to her?" Sirius asked Lily.
"I wouldn't.......  recommend that," Lily told him but he didn't listen.
"Y/N can I talk to you?" Sirius went up to the other table.
"Uh. Sure what do you want to say," she asked him.
"In private." Y/N followed Sirius out of the hall.