Chapter 18

Soon the whole school was talking and guessing as to why Tom had entered the school. Everywhere Y/N had gone she felt whispers following her and eyes staring at her. Y/N herself didn't know why her brother had come.

"Hey Y/N wait up," Sirius called after her with the rest of the boys following behind Padfoot.
"Hey, guys I should get going honestly. You know given the fact Tom is here and everything," she told them walking away.
"Nope, you can't escape that easy. We need to prove to him that you can be a Slytherin and still be friends with Gryffindor's," James said running behind her.
Y/N stopped and turned around.
"Okay. Not here though. Meet me by the bridge later," she told them all.
"Got it Your royal evilness," James said bowing down laughing.
"Oh sod off Potter," Y/N said pushing him laughing.
"We will meet you there. Prongs get up!" Remus said getting all the boys, " DEFINITELY MEETING YOU LATER!"He shouted as they were halfway down the hallway.

"SHE IS MY SISTER!" Tom bellowed at Dumbeldore and McGonagall.
"Y-yes Mister Riddle we understand she is your sister but it was her decision to move, you have got to understand that," McGonagall told him.
Tom banged his fist on the table.
"You send her back to her given dorm RIGHT NOW! SHE ISN'T GOING TO BE BRAINWASHED BY FILTHY MUDBLOODS AND PUREBLOOD TRAITORS!"
"Tom I suggest you calm down. It would benefit Y/N in more ways given," Dumbeldore said calmly.
"Bring her here then."
"Excuse me what do you mean by that," McGonagall asked worriedly.
"Bring my sister here. Right. Now."
"Very well Tom, Y/N will be brought to you," Professor Dumbeldore said to him.
"A- Albus I don't think that is a wise decision. Bringing the girl here," McGonagall to the headmaster privately.
"Minerva it will be fine. I assure you she will be fine," Albus to McGonagall.

"Y/N! Professor Dumbeldore's looking for you," a second-year ran into the Gryffindor tower a found her sitting on the sofa in the common room talking to Lily and Molly. All three girls just looked at each other clearly scared for Y/N.
Riddle stood up and gathered her wand and put her Slytherin robe on.
"All right I'm coming," She told the second year. As she began to walk with the second year she felt everyone stare at her.
"Nox."
All the lights in the room went off. As she was leaving she heard Molly and Lily laughing. When they left the portrait hole Riddle remembered that she had to meet the boys by the Covered Bridge.
"Hey, can you do me a favor, please? It's nothing big honest." She told the second year to tell the boys they would have to meet up later on given the current events going on. Once the Gryffindor agreed to help Y/N he set off to find the Marauders. Before she walked up to the office she took a deep breath, lifted her head up, waited for the statue to open up, and went up the stairs.

Y/N knocked on the door twice when she heard  'Enter'. She opened the door to see her older brother, The dark lord standing there.
"Professor, you called for me?" Y/N said nervously trying not to look at her brother.
"Yes, I did Miss Riddle. Take a seat," Dumbeldore pointed to a chair as he spoke to Y/N. As she did as she was told Tom began to grow impatient.
"Let's skip all formalities shall we," Tom said moving next to Y/N," Sister why on earth are you in the Gryffindor tower instead of your given one?" He asked.
"I uh figured a change of quarters would help me as a young, developing witch. Professor Slughorn agreed as well Tom," She turned her head not wanting to see her brother. Both Professors had looked at the pair and exchanged looks.
"I suggest we leave you two to talk about the current situation," Albus said making sure he and Minerva were not in the room.

Once it was just the Riddle siblings in the office Y/N began to get nervous. She could hear Tom pacing back and forth.
"Tom. Can we please talk about what happened the night I decided to move towers," Y/N asked her brother getting up and turning towards his direction. She was finally ready to tell him the truth as to what had happened that night after the party.
"Have you ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO OUR FAMILY NAME!" He yelled at her.
"ME! RUIN OUR FAMILY NAME! TAKE ONE LOOK AT YOURSELF THOMAS YOU RUINED OUR FAMILY. YOU NOT ME!" Y/N yelled back.
"You 'sister' have been in a Gryffindor dorm," He came up close to her face, "You are a disgrace."
Y/N stood still and looked him in the eye feeling her eyes tear up.
"You can blame your beloved Lucius Malfoy." She told him calmly still holding eye contact. Once she spoke, Y/N walked past him and left the room. When she was outside Y/N heard a yell come from inside. She lent against the door and let the tears fall down. Y/N took a deep breath whilst the tears fell and set off to find the others

"Wait so Voldermort is here and he wants to see Y/N? Well, that won't end well will it?" Peter told the others.
"Peter don't say that their siblings for crying out loud I doubt he would hurt her," Molly told him.
"I agree with Mols he might be the Dark Lord but Y/N is his sister and one thing I know about Slytherin families is that family you protect each other over anything and anyone," Sirius said to all of them. All four Marauders and all the girls were talking when Y/N walked in crying. Everyone in the common room stared at Y/N whereas Sirius got up and hugged her without thinking. He put his arms around her neck while she hugged his waist. Sirius pulled her head closer to him not caring who was watching. James smiled at his best friend knowing how much he cared for her. Y/N noticed the level of silence in the room as did Sirius.
"Thank you Sirius," Y/N whispered to him putting her head up to look at him.
"Don't worry Y/N ," Sirius looked at her and smiled.