Chapter 22

The cold, eerie voice lured Y/N in as if hypnotizing her. The voice was cold and icy and vaguely familiar.
"The last standing lady of the Riddle and Gaunt family comes to bring disgrace on her family," The voice hissed. Y/N followed the voice luring at her as she walked into the restricted area of the school and into the old Slytherin library when the voice stopped at a halt.
"What in Salazar Slytherin just happened," Y/N muttered as she came out of the trance and looked around in the library. When she picked up a book she heard something fall behind her. Instantly she turned around and saw a shadow rush past her.
"Hello?" She called whilst she pulled out her wand from her Slytherin robe.
"AHHH!" Some grabbed Y/N and covered her mouth.

"Wheres Y/N gone? Narcissa's back but not her," Remus asked them as their plates got cleared away.
"I don't know. Ask Andromeda or Ted they saw her last," Molly told Moony.
"Ted. Ted! Where did Y/N go did you see her?" Mary asked Ted.
"Y/N? No Drom was there with her I came in before them why?" Ted replied.
"Of course she's gone missing just before lessons start. Honestly, she has missed more lessons than I ever will," Lily added.
"She can't have gone far and anyway, she has her wand with her she'll be able to protect herself," Peter commented as the bell went. Sirius got up to ask his cousin and brother if they had seen Y/N but neither had seen her since Andromeda came in. All three of them set out of the hall to look for her.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Y/N struggled as someone pulled her all the way to the back of the room. Soon after the hand covering her mouth was removed and Y/N was now free to speak.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She shouted as she pointed her wand at his heart and turned to see who it was.
"Y/N DON'T!" It was Tom. His arms rose in the arm proving that he was unarmed as his younger sister still pointing her wand directly at his heart. "This was the only way I knew you listen to me. I'm sorry it had to be like this." His voice sounded as if there was still a part human in him. As if he still cared about his sister.
"Well, you're wasting your time. I have NOTHING to say to you. I just want to be a kid and have fun before I'm 16," Y/N said to him calmly.
"I'm sorry about that but we must finish the work our ancestor never got to finish. You must stop hanging around with that mudblood and her friends. Even the boy," He told her.
"NO! You don't get to tell me what to do anymore. I can make my own choices now and you are the reason our mother is dead and how we had nobody in our life. The 'mud blood' is a lot more helpful than you ever were," Y/N told him angrily.
"Our mother is dead because I lost control of my magic. Because I never knew I was a wizard. It's down to that woman why our father left and her death was her own fault. She never taught us control did she."
"How could she have. YOU KILLED HER KNOWING I WOULDN'T FIND OUT THE TRUTH. I GREW UP NOT KNOWING ANY OF MY PARENTS!"
"Please forgive me Y/N. Our mother loved us but she was the descendant of Salazar it's our duty to finish the work he set for us."
"No! No way will I help you. YOU KILLED SOMEBODY TOM WHEN YOU CAME TO HOGWARTS AND LIED ABOUT IT! YOU FRAMED AN INNOCENT MAN!"
"Sshh people will hear you. Lower your voice."
"WHY SHOULD I? YOU ALWAYS GET YOUR WAY AND I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY WITH MY FRIENDS! THEY HAVE HELPED ME IN WAYS YOU NEVER COULD!"
Y/N's eyes began to glow red.

"Where would she usually be?" Andromeda asked her cousins.
"Usually she would be in the quidditch pitch but it's cold out so that's not going to happen," Regulus replied.
"What about outside the forest or the bridge?" Sirius asked Regulus.
"No, not normally. Most of the time she would be either in the Astronomy tower or once I saw her in the Restricted Area of the castle," Regulus told them.
"Well we go to the Restricted Area first then, it's closer," Drom told her younger cousins as they headed towards the direction of the Restricted Area.
As they got nearer to the restricted area of the castle they heard shouting and then I suddenly stopped. Regulus saw two shadows under the door of the library and then just one.
"Guys, I think someones is in here," He told his older family members. All three of them walked in.

"NO, YOU CAN'T TOM. I AM NOT GOING BACK WITH YOU!" Y/N shouted back at her brother.
"THIS ISN'T A DEBATE Y/N YOU WILL COME WITH ME!" Tom took hold of his sister.
"I SAID. NO!" She yelled at him as she freed herself. As they were arguing they heard footsteps heading their way. Tom muttered something and put his hand over Y/N's mouth and Y/N began coughing
"What the hell did you do to me?" Y/N asked weakly as she fell to the floor.
"I'm sorry," He whispered in her ear as he moved her hair out of her face.
"Why," She chocked as her eyes began to close. Tom gave her one more look before apparating out of the room.

All three Black family members burst into the room and saw Y/N's hand on the floor at the back of the room. Sirius ran to the end of the room and saw Y/N lying there.
"DROM, REGGIE COME HERE!" Sirius yelled as he picked up Y/N's head off the floor.
"Oh, oh my," Andromeda said shocked as she ran to her cousin. She knelt down and felt Y/N's face. Regulus stood there in shock as he saw her lying there.
"Andromeda? Andromeda say something. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? DROM!" Sirius shouted at his cousin who remained silent.
"Reg, Regulus get Madam Pomfrey now and Professor Slughorn," Andromeda told Regulus calmly.

"Andromeda, Sirius what happened to her?" Madam Pomfrey, the school nurse, asked as she conjured a stretcher.
"We don't know Madam. We came looking for her and heard shouting before entering here," Andromeda replied to the nurse still in shock.
"Madam Pomfrey, she will be okay won't she?" Sirius and Regulus asked.
"I will do everything I can children rest assured she will be in safe hands now. Andromeda, please take them away. They will be able to visit her later," The nurse told all three. As Andromeda was taking her cousins away she saw how much Sirius and Regulus cared for her.

"She'll be fine don't worry. Madam Pomfrey said that she's safe now," She reassured them.
"But she looked scared how will she make sure Drom?" Regulus asked
"It's Madam Pomfrey she fixed your broken arm didn't she and helped Sirius with all the times he hurt himself," She told them, " And I promise we will visit her later okay?" She added as she pulled them closer.
"You promise?" Sirius asked her.
"I promise Sirius. I always keep my promises don't I?" She told him.

"This... This is dark magic, Poppy. It will take a long time usually to help the child but from what is see Y/N is strangely trying to fight the magic," Slughorn to Pomfrey once in the hospital wing.
"Who would be capable of such evil?" Poppy asked.
"I don't know anyone other than," Slughorn stopped, " Someone I think we both know who did it."
"Thomas Riddle? Professor that's his sister!" Pomfrey was shocked at the very thought.
"He is the only one in the school capable of that dark magic you must consider that Madam Pomfrey."
Poppy Pomfrey gasped as she opened the curtains surrounding the bed.
"I don't want him to visit her, just a precaution until we find who done it," Slughorn added before he left.