Chapter 5

At the grand clock struck midnight Y/N got out of bed and slipped her feet into her green slippers and put her robe over her. It was a dark night so she had a candlelight to help her see in the dark. As she was walking towards her door she saw someone walk past. "What in merlins name was that?" She whispered to herself. As she slowly turned her door knob behind her she heard a voice.
"Miss Y/N what are you doing up past curfew?" Professor Slughorn asked.
"I couldn't sleep Professor so I thought I would get some fresh air to clear my head," she replied closing the door behind her.
"Very well go on then," He told her.
"Thank you Professor," Y/N said going towards the common room.

When all the boys heard the chime for half twelve they sat up on bed looking at eachother with smirks on their faces.
"You ready guys?" Asked Moony getting out of bed.
"Never better," replied James putting his invisibility cloak around himself.
"Which dorm are we going to prank anyways?"Peter asked putting on his shoes.
"As much as we can," Sirius replied as he picked up his wand. The boys had made sure that Professor McGonagall had done all of the dorm checks before heading out of their quarters.

"Where are you? C'mon Bellatrix must've left some family books before you left," Y/N muttered to herself whilst searching the bookcase in the common room. She was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with some grey jogging bottoms with her robe on top of her. "Found you," she said taking the large, heavy book off of the shelf, " the noble house of black?" She said blowing of the dust. As she set the book on the table putting the candle beside the book and began to read it.

"What if we get caught?" Peter asked as they got closer to the Slytherin quarters.
"Don't worry we won't get caught," Sirius assured him, " Sshhhhh quick!" he said hiding behind the wall. It was Y/N looking around.
"Do you think she saw us?" James whispered.
"No Prongs I don't think so," Sirius said comfused, "let's go c'mon." Y/N had gone back inside because she couldn't see anyone.

A few minutes had gone by and Y/N was already halfway through the book. As she got up to leave she saw four boys walk in. All five stopped on their tracks. Y/N looked them up and down and asked, " Who the hell are you?"
"Ummm Sirius? Is Regulus here?" Sirius replied
"Yes he is. Upstairs fourth room on the left," she replied with a confused look on her face. Before she left she picked up her wand and the book with one hand and the candle in the other. As the boys went upstairs and Y/N went downstairs she wondered why the boys wanted to see Regulus at one in the morning.