Chapter 14

" So you aren't like the other Slytherin's?" Molly asked Y/N as they walked to the dormitory.
"No, I guess I'm not your typical Slytherin," Y/N replied.
"Well then, I look forward to getting to know you," Molly told her opening the door to their room. When Y/N walked in she saw four four-poster beds and next to each bed was a wardrobe and a bedside table.
"Thanks, Molly, I see you met Y/N already," Mary thanked Molly sitting on her bed reading a book.
"Yeah I have. You can thank Potter and Black for that," Molly said sitting down on one of the beds.
"Y/N here that's your bed we already put your clothes in the wardrobe," Lily told Y/N pointing next to Mary's bed. As Y/N was putting all her stuff away they heard a knock on the door. All four girls just looked at eachother when Mary said to come in. All four Marauders had come inside their room.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Lily asked them.
"What! We were just bored so we thought to come in here," James said picking up Mary's book and flicking through the pages.
"Well we have to get ready for the feast," Mary told him taking the book of off him.
"Okay okay we'll leave but we're going to be waiting in the common room for you guys," Sirius said.
"Okay we won't be long," Lily told them.

When all the boys had left all four girls picked out their dresses. Y/N had picked out a green long sweater with a pair of black jeans. Once all the girls were ready they headed upstairs to join the others.

"So what are you going to do about your letter?" Peter asked Y/N as they all walked down to the feast.
"Well I mean I have to write back to him otherwise he's going to realise that something is wrong," she told him.
"What about Malfoy has he done anything else to you?" Sirius asked with his hand on her back as they walked into the great hall.
"Yeah during quidditch practise. He kept following me around so of course I done a spell to make him leave me alone,"Y/N told them all.
"Is that all he done?" James asked her.
"Um....," Y/N didn't want me to answer their question.
"Y/N? He done something didn't he," Sirius asked her.
"Please tell us Y/N. If he done something you can tell us," Remus told her finding a place to sit.
Once again she didn't reply.

When the feast began Y/N hadn't spoken but then she heard a familiar voice behind her. Instantly, she turned around but found no one was there.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Sirius asked Y/N.
"Nothing I'll be back in a minute," Y/N replied getting up and walking out of the hall. Sirius had followed her clearly knowing something was wrong. When he had caught up to Y/N she told him what she had heard in the hall.
"And your sure it's was from behind us?" He said looking around for anyone.
"Yes I'm sure it was from behind us," she said also looking around now.
"I can't see anyone here Y/N. Shall we go back to the common room you can tell me exactly what you heard then"
"Yeah sure let's go," she told him looking behind them as they walked away. As they were walking the pair heard a thud coming from one of the class rooms.
"What was that?!" They both said to each other. Sirius and Y/N had stayed quiet for a few minuets when Y/N felt a pair of eyes on her.
"Sirius we have to leave," she said in a hushed voice.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Ow," she held her arm, " We have to leave now!" She grabbed his arm and ran. Behind them they could here heavy footsteps as of following them. Sirius had looked back and saw Lucius and Narcissa following them.
"Where's your wand?" Sirius asked Y/N still running.
"I don't know in the dorm. Why," she asked. She looked back to see them following them. As her a Sirius turned a corner they went past two doors.
"Colloportus," Y/N screamed binding the door shut. The spell had shut the door and not opening it leaving Narcissa and Malfoy trapped on the other side.

When Y/N and Sirius had reached the common room. He noticed blood on her sweater sleeve.
"Hey what happened there?" Sirius asked her knowing that it was fresh blood. She had forgotten about her arm hurting due to the fact they were being chased.
"I... I don't know. It started hurting just before we started running," Y/N said to Sirius looking down at her arm. She lifted up her sleeve to see the word traitor carved into her arm.
"The torture curse," Sirius whispered to himself when he saw her arm.
"Cruciatus curse. One of the most unforgivable spells in the wizarding world," Y/N told Sirius.
"Who could've done it?" He asked finding a wet cloth to clean it up with.
"The one person who truly hates me and is evil enough to do this. Lucius," she said taking the cloth of off him.
"I'm sorry this is happening to you," Sirius told her.
"It's fine honestly. I've been through worse things," she said bandaging it up.
"One second I'll be back," Sirius said getting up and going towards the boys dormitories.

When he returned he had one of his jumpers with him.
"Here wear this," He said handing it to her.
"Thanks Sirius," she said taking it of off him. The two of of them had decided to go through the books in the common room to see what they could find out about Slytherin families mainly Sirius' and Y/N's family. They had been going through most of them with James and Lily coming and going when they had returned from the feast.

It was around midnight when James came back to help them when he saw Y/N sleeping on Sirius' chest with his hand over her as of protecting her. James smiled to himself and had put a blanket over the two of them when Lily walked in.
"The would be a pretty cute couple wouldn't they Lils," James asked her whispering.
"Yeah. Yes they would be. Now Potter let them sleep," Lily told him gently pushing him towards the boy's dorm.
"Okay okay Evans don't need to push me," James said laughing.