Chapter 13

Once they had reached the Gryffindor common room Y/N Riddle told the boys what had happened.
"Wait so Tom sent you a letter!?" Peter asked.
"Yeah pretty much," Y/N told him, " I don't think I want to open it."
"What's the worst that's going to happen. It isn't a howler," Remus said.
"Your right what's the worst right," she told all six of them opening up her letter. Her eyes skimmed the letter when she looked up.
"What is it? What happened?" Sirius asked her taking the letter.
"Lucius wrote to him saying how I was spending time with you guys," Y/N replied. As she said that Professor McGonagall  had walked in.

"Nice to see you settling in Miss Riddle," McGonagall told her smiling at the others.
"It's fine if you call me Y/N Professor," Y/N replied checking if Sirius had hidden the letter.
"Of course, please come to my office when you aren't busy," McGonagall said smiling at her.
"Of course I will Professor," Y/N told her.

Once Professor had gone James took the letter out of the pillow they had stuffed it in and handed it back to Y/N.
"Carry on reading it what else does it say," James asked her.
" Dear sister, Lucius Malfoy wrote to me before telling me you spent time with Gryffindor's. What have I told you. Never trust anyone who isn't a Slytherin anyways he also told me that they were at your Slytherin party you and Regulus Black were hosting. When you come back to the Malfoy Manor at Christmas break we shall speak properly. Y/N please don't forget our main rule as Riddles. Your Brother Tom," Y/N read the letter out.
"Malfoy didn't tell him what he done to you did he?" Sirius asked her.
"No it is a exactly what Lucius wanted me to seem like the bad guy," Y/N told him.
"What about the Malfoy Manor? What did he mean by come back," Mary asked.
"That's where we stay," Y/N said still looking at the letter.
"We can talk about this later guys McGonagall wanted to see Y/N remember," Lily reminded them all.
"Oh yeah I best get going shouldn't I," Y/N said getting up, " Quick question which way is it?" She asked laughing.
"Come on I'll take you," Sirius answered her laughing as well.

As the two were walking to the office Y/N felt ill all of a sudden. She had stopped for a second and put her hand up to her head.
" Y/N what's wrong?" Sirius asked quick to realise that she stopped walking.
Y/N took a deep breathe and said, " Nothing just a headache. Let's just go to the office." Y/N began to walk again but quicker this time.
"Y/N wait!" Sirius called after her, " You can trust us you know. Whatever you tell us stays between us no one else."
"I kinda guessed that when you hid the letter," she said to him.
"You didn't deserve what Lucius did to you. You deserve better Y/N," he told her taking her hand and looking at her.
"Thanks Sirius but I kinda did deserve that," she said to him not meeting his eyes.
"Hey you didn't okay. Never say you deserve that," Sirius told her both hands on her face making sure she understood what he had just told her. Y/N smiled at him and then they began to carry on to the office.

The pair of them had reached the office when they heard two voices inside instead of one. Sirius knocked the door and then opened it when McGonagall said to come in.
"You wanted to see me Professor?" Y/N asked seeing that Professor Slughorn was there. Unsure at what was going on she shot a worried look at Sirius.
"I did Y/N take a seat. Sirius please wait outside Y/N will join you shortly," McGonagall told them. Sirius had gone outside and Y/N took a seat still wondering why Slughhorn was there when she realised that McGonagall told him she wanted to stay in another house.
"Y/N I've heard that you didn't want to stay on your dormitory for a few weeks. Any reasons in particular ?" Slughorn asked her.
"No not anything in particular Professor I just thought a change of environment would help me grow as a young witch," Y/N told him knowing not to say the truth.
"I think the girl has a point Professor Slughorn don't you?" McGonagall asked him.
"Very well you are always welcome to come back to your original dorm in your house. You do understand that Y/N," Slughorn said to her.
"Of course Professor I understand that," Y/N told him.
"Very well Y/N feel free to get ready for the feast you may leave," McGonagall told her smiling.
"Thank you Professor," she told her getting up.

When Y/N walked out of the room she saw James and Sirius waiting for her.
"James? When did you get here," Y/N asked him closing the door behind her.
"Just now Sirius told me Slughorn was in there," James told her as the three of them walked away.
"He was they wanted to know why I wanted to stay her with you guys," she said, " I never told them the truth though I couldn't"
"You okay though?" James asked.
"Fine but one thing I need to do is find out where on earth I'm staying," she told the boys as they entered the common room.
"That would be required if your staying with us," Sirius said to her.
"Hey Molly you have a new roommate. She already knows who Lily and Mary are she just needs to know where the dorm is. Be a mate and show her," James asked a ginger headed girl who was drawing in a sketch pad.
"You could've just said that she didn't know where the room was," The girl got up and walked over to them, "Hi I'm Molly Prewitt," she said putting her hand out.
"Hi I'm Y/N. Y/N Riddle," she told Molly shaking her hand.
"Don't worry Mols she's different to him," Sirius said to Molly.