Chapter 19

Mary, Lily, and Molly looked at each other while Y/N and Sirius sat down. Sirius on the sofa sitting next to James and Y/N on the floor with her head against Sirius' leg. The other Marauders didn't know how to react so they kept quiet for a while. Soon the common room was filled with chatter and laughter. All seven, marauders and the girls, were laughing and talking when Lily realised that Y/N wasn't paying attention to anything going on around her.
"Y/N we should go upstairs. We have a lot of work to do," Lily told her while all three girls stood up. Y/N was half asleep and smiled.
"Yeah I mean I'm tired so I should head to bed," Y/N told them getting up.

All the girls were in their room finishing off homework when Molly came out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. Y/N and Mary sitting on Y/N's bed doing homework and Lily and Molly are on Lily's bed doing the same.
"Y/N what happened with you know. Volder-" Molly asked getting cut off halfway due to the sound of knocking on their door.
"Who is it!?" Lily shouted. Five heads came round the door.
"Hi Princess," Regulus said to Y/N smiling.
"Hey Black. What are you," Y/N asked but corrected herself, " What are all of you doing here?" Regulus came into the room along with; James, Peter, Sirius, and Remus all holding books.
"Boys, what are you doing here?" Mary asked helping Y/N catch up with the lessons she missed.
"We need help," James said to Mary.
"Yeah, mentally we know that Potter," Molly said to them laughing. All the girls laughed.
"Help with what, James?" Y/N asked him. All the boys lifted their books up.
"Homework?" Peter told the girls. Lily looked disappointed whereas Mary and Molly looked annoyed.
"No, we're busy can't you see, and anyways you have Remus to help you," Molly told them.
"Please Mols. PLEASE," James pleaded on his knees. Y/N, Lily, and Regulus laughed at how desperate James was.
"Sit down on the beds. What lessons is it then?" Lily asked them making all the boys sit on the empty beds.
"Transfiguration, History of Magic, Charms," All the boys told them. The girls just looked at each other.
"I mean I can help for History of Magic," Y/N told them all. All of the students started on their homework, the girls helping the boys every now and then.

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER!" Molly laughed as she threw back the scrunched-up ball of paper back at James. Soon after all nine of them were laughing and throwing paper and pillows at eachother. Once they had finished their homework they heard knocking on the door. They all stopped suddenly when Y/N asked who it was. Professor McGonagall walked in with someone else behind her. James quickly threw a pillow at Y/N whilst Sirius threw one at Mary. The four of them put their head down trying to hide their laughter when he walked in. Y/N look up and saw Tom. Her smile went instantly and the others looked at her.
"Y/N, Y/N look at me don't do anything stupid," Mary told her quietly looking at her.
"I can't do this not now anyway," She told Mary in a hushed voice whilst looking at Tom.

She got her wand off of her side table and got off the bed and was now walking towards the doorway where Minerva and Tom were standing. Tom took hold of her arm as she got closer to the door.
"Sister please let's talk about this. Don't do this, don't make yourself look like a prat," Tom whispered to her.
"I wanted to speak but you wouldn't listen Thomas remember," Y/N told him quietly. She leaned forwards and whispered, "and just so you know you look like a prat, not me." She backed away and smiled and left.
"Y/N don't leave," Regulus called out to her as he got up to go after her as did Sirius.

By the time the Black Brothers found Y/N she was up in the Astronomy tower pacing back and forth by the balcony.
"Y/N? Is that you please come down!" Regulus shouted out to her. With no reply back they began to walk up the stairs to the tower. Halfway up the stairs, they heard a loud, chilling, ear-piercing scream. Blue magic ejected from Y/N's hands. Sirius stopped where they were waiting for the sound to stop. A few minutes after the scream ended the brothers made sure they were fine before carrying on to Y/N.
"Y/N what happened just now?" Regulus asked her as soon as they entered the tower.
"It's fine nobody died did they?" Y/N told him sarcastically as she was looking out on the balcony at the late sunset.
"What's so special here then?" Sirius asked her as he stood next to her on the balcony.
"Nothing much just needed to get away from everyone," She told him still looking at the sunset which was now fading into a dark blue.
Sirius turned to her and smiled, " We wouldn't have judged you. I mean none of us can imagine what your going through," he said to her as he moved her hair back.
"Stop it, please Sirius. Your right none of you know what I'm going through so please just leave me alone. I left because I needed to be alone no other reason," She told Sirius moving his hand away from her face and walked out past Regulus and Sirius.

"Sirius what did you say to her?" Regulus asked his older brother confused.
"I- I don't know," Sirius told Reggie, "I should go find her," Sirius added as he set off for the stairs.
"It's best not to Sirius. Leave her we all learnt that the hard way last time," Reggie said to Sirius as he held his arm to stop him from going any further.
"Wait has this happened before? Regulus tell me what did you mean learnt that the hard way? What happened last time," Sirius bombarded his younger brother with questions.
"Last year, Y/N and Lucius got into an argument. A big argument really I might add. It was as if she didn't have any emotions anymore like she just flipped a switch. The main thing was when she was about to set her dorm on fire with herself, Cissa, Ivy Peters all inside it. Drom came just in time to stop her. Rumors went around that Lucius did something to her that triggered it and her brother had a part to play but I don't believe that not for a second," Regulus explained to Sirius.
"Of course it's like a pattern. Lucius does something to her, The dark lord comes and next thing she lashes out randomly but this time she left as if she knew what was going to happen," Sirius told Regulus trying to figure out what could've triggered such psychotic behavior.
"We have to find her. Help her calm down Reg," Sirius told him as he set off down the stairs to find her.
Meanwhile, Y/N had gone up to the last place they thought she would be.

The Slytherin tower.

————————————————————————
Sorry it took so long to write I didn't know what to write but please leave comments or what you think will happen.
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS ONLY THE FIRST BOOK OF THIS SERIES!
~ Y/N Black Riddle