Chapter 4

As Lily, the head girl, was taking the new Gryffindors to the common room she could hear the boys conversations.
"Okay boys who we pranking tonight," James said excitedly as he clapped his hands together.
" How about we prank some Slytherins tonight?" Sirius asks as they tried to catch up to Lily.
"That will be...," Remus said as he thought of the right word to say.
"I think the word Moony is trying to find is that it will be amazing," Peter said as they finally caught up to Lily.

While all the four boys where messing around with the second years Sirius stopped and began to wonder why he had never heard of Y/N.
"Hey pads what you thinking?" James asked while chasing a second year.
"I was just wondering why Reggie had never mentioned Y/N," Sirius asked.
"He never mentions his friends to us you know that," Remus told him.  
"Yeah I guess your right moony. BUT SHE'S A GIRL!" Sirius told them.
"Don't worry Padfoot your still his best friend," Peter said whilst grabbing a second year.
"Haha very funny Wormtail. It's getting late shall we go and plan our prank now?" Sirius asked whilst getting up.
"Okay let's go then," James said letting the second years go.

All four boys were walking up to their dorm James began figure out why Sirius was asking all those questions about Regulus and Y/N's friendship.
"So Sirius what was with all the questions about Y/N and Reggie," He asked while smirking.
"Just curious as to who my brother is friends with that's all," Sirius replied not making eye contact. Remus and Peter began to realise what James did and burst out laughing. James had looked at them and nodded.
"You sure it was just that or did you wanna know who Y/N is?" Remus asked teasingly
"Push off Moony, and anyway if we want to pull off the best prank we best get started now don't you think?" Sirius told the boys while walking into their dorm.