Chapter 7

As the lesson continued The boys continued to interrogate Y/N about her family.
"So Y/N how exactly are you and Riddle siblings?" James asked for the 100th time
"Will you please shut up! You have been asking me the same question for the past half and hour and I have a bleeding migraine. So pardon my manners if I can't put up with your stupid questions," Y/N yelled at them. As the bell went for lesson 2 Regulus was already waiting outside of the Potions class room.

"Hey princess," Regulus said as Y/N walked towards him.
"Hey Black, I had a very interesting experience with your brother and his friends." Y/N told him.
"Oh please do tell me what my brother said"
"They wanted to know how Tom is my brother. Asked me the same freaking question the entire lesson."
As Regulus smirked he said, " Well that sounds like him. Sorry," he laughed.
"Don't worry about it," she laughed aswell.

As Sirius walked out of Potions he saw Y/N and Regulus laughing.
"Hey guys whats up with Sirius?" Mary Macdonald asked Remus.
"Y/N had to sit on our table for the lesson next to him." Remus explained.
"The girl with Reggie. Who you saw chasing him on the train?" She said.
"Yup and it turns out she is a Riddle," James told her.

As the two were walking towards the courtyard Lucius came and put his arm round Y/N.
"Hey love," he said as he kissed her cheek, " what lesson do you have next?"
"Hey, I have got Defence against the dark arts. How bout you?" She asked.
"Lucky Y/N, I have got Spells." Lucius replied.
As Y/N and Regulus laughed at Lucius she told him, "Surely it isn't that bad?"

As Lucius kissed Y/N Sirius' face dropped.
"She is a Riddle and is with Malfoy. Perfect!" Sirius said complaining to James.
"Don't worry Padfoot," Mary said.