Chapter 24

As Halloween came around, the school slowly became more cheerful and festive due to the end of the term. Y/N had made a full recovery and her bond with the Gryffindor's became stronger given of course the fact she had been with them for almost a term.
"BOO!" A 7th year scared Y/N and The marauders as they entered the common room from their last lesson that week, transfiguration with Professor McGonagall.
"HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Y/N chased the boy around the common room as everyone laughed.
"OKAY OKAY! SORRY!" The boy cried out laughing. Y/N laughed and left him alone.
Y/N went back to the boys and Sirius put his arm around her shoulders as they walked towards the sofa. Soon after they had sat down they were joined by Lily, Mary, Molly, and Regulus.
"So transfiguration? Who has the homework done?" James asked once everyone sat down. Y/N rolled her eyes.
"James, we only just came out of the lesson who on earth would've finished it already?" She asked him puzzled.
"Lily? Is it done?" He asked as he looked smugly at Y/N.
"JAMES! You have to do it yourself. What would you do if we were in an exam?" Lily replied.
"Copy off of Sirius," Before he could finish Sirius cut in.
"I'm copying Y/N."
"WHAT! I'm copying Remus."
"I- I'm copying Mary."
"No, you won't, and anyway I'm copying Lily." All of them began to laugh when James decided to speak.
"See Lily technically I am copying you," James managed to form a sentence whilst laughing.
" No none of you will be copying me and if so I will ask to move seats," Lily told him annoyed as she left the room.

"James mate just maybe ask her out will you," Y/N told him once Lily had left.
"Believe me he's tried and epically failed a million times Y/N," Sirius said to Y/N chuckling.
"All right Pads don't say it like that. You make sound like a fool," James told them all.
"Don't worry James one day you'll get the girl. Trust me," Y/N took her books and left to go to her room. As she was walking down the stairs, she remembered they got to go to the village, Hogsmede.
"WE HAVE A TRIP TO HOGSMEDE DON'T FORGET!" She yelled from the staircase.

Y/N went to her dorm and saw Lily sitting on her bed reading a letter.
"Lily? Are you okay?" Y/N asked as she lay her books down on her own bed.
"I got a letter today. From my parents..... and my sister," Lily didn't seem that happy.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"Let's just say my parents are excelled that they have a witch for a daughter my sister isn't given I am from a Muggle family."
"Don't let it get to your head okay? Your parents, are they happy with you?"
"Yeah more than happy that's why my sister doesn't like me much." Lily put the letter in her drawer and smiled at Y/N.
"What are you going to wear then. For Hogsmeade?" Y/N asked her as she put out an outfit on her bed.
"My normal clothes why?"
"James? He likes you," Y/N asked uncertainly.
"Ah James. He has asked me out about a gazillion times," Lily laughed as she said it.
"Let him take you out. Put him on a trial. Go out with him for a week or 2 and if you like it then ta-da James isn't a hopeless fool," Y/N told her sitting down.
" A trial? Like not actually going out?" Lils asked.
"Exactly that but just make sure he understands first." Y/N looked at the clock in the room and quickly left with one of her robes.

Y/N walked out to the Forbidden forest with a dark green robe over herself and slowly made her way to the Black lake.
"There you are. I thought you weren't coming," Sirius was there.
"I may have helped out James' little problem with Lily," Y/N told Sirius as he helped her come down.
"What do you mean you helped him?" Sirius asked her as she hugged him.
"Lily will only go out with him as a trial. Meaning they go out for 2 weeks and if she likes him what do you know," She said to him.
"What about us then? What are we?" Sirius questioned her as he slipped his hand into hers.
"I don't quite know what do you think? Trial or no trial?" She replied as they began to go on a walk.
"Well I hope there is no trial with me given of course you take the effort to sneak around," He said smugly.
"Well, then that's your answer. No trial. But nobody can know understood." Y/N told him as she stopped walking. Sirius turned to her and smiled. The pair looked down and then Sirius held her face and kissed her by the lake.

"Wormtail you have seen Padfoot?" James asked Peter as he entered his own dormitory.
"No Prongs why?" Peter asked. James explained the whole Hogsmede trip and how he had gotten Sirius' form signed.
"You forged his parent's signature James really?" Peter sounded disappointed.
"I didn't Regulus did of course," James laughed as Remus walked in.
"PRONGS! YOU GOT A FAKE SIGNATURE!" He exclaimed shocked.
"Remus it's for Padfoot all right and technically it isn't fake. Regulus did it for Sirius."
"Even better," Remus added rolling his eyes.
"Hey, guys what did I miss?" Sirius walked in smiling. James waved the consent letter in front of him and watched his best friend's face light up.
"WHAT! HOW?" Sirius asked.
"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot," James slyly told him. Sirius took the form and ran out.
"Professor I have my letter back," Sirius ran into McGonagall's office.

"Thank you, Mister Black and next time please knock before entering," Minerva looked up from her desk.
"Sorry Professor but will I be able to go to Hogsmede today?" Sirius asked.
"Yes Sirius you can go today," McGonagall told him with a smile on her face. Sirius was dismissed and ran up to the common room.

"Y/N! GUESS WHAT!" Sirius ran up to Y/N who was talking to a fourth year in the common room.
"What?" Y/N asked startled.
"I'm going to Hogsmeade today James got the letter sorted for me," Sirius told her.
"Actually, you're coming with us?"
"Yes!" Sirius hugged her as he smiled, " I can finally take you out," he whispered in her ear.
Y/N looked at him and smiled at him," Yeah I guess you can."
"Go then. Go get ready we're going soon," She rushed him out. Y/N herself went back to her to change her outfit for the third time.

In the end, she went with a black net fish top paired with red skinny jeans. She left her hair down and put in green hair extensions in and wore black heels. Sirius had gone with a white shirt paired with black jeans.
"Y/N we're going to be late hurry up," Mary called out as everyone pilled out of the common room. Y/N came up to see the girls waiting for her.
"I didn't mean to be late my hair wouldn't turn out right," Y/N told them as she picked up her black leather bag which was next to a black leather jacket.
"It's fine just let's go. Do you have your money?" Lily asked as they began to walk out. Y/N checked her bag and saw 25 galleons.
"Yeah, I have enough money with me. How about you?" She asked Lily whilst closing her bag.
"15 galleons with me, that's enough for me," Lily told her when they saw Sirius walk back to the common room.

"Sirius do you have everything we're going to miss them at this point!" Remus asked.
"Yeah? I should do?" Sirius said uncertainly. James looked at him and then a Peter.
"Sirius? Why do you look like you have an ironed shirt on?" Peter asked.
"Huh, oh I don't know Drom probably done I don't know," Sirius replied in a daze.
"Do you have your money, wallet, jacket?" James asked.
Sirius came out of his daze almost immediately, " Crap I'm coming back it's in the common room," He ran back to the common room. As he went back he walked past the girls and saw Y/N's outfit for later. The pair smiled as they walked past.