535 : Inheritance

Magsimula sa umpisa

Wen Qiao opened her hand and found that it was still a seed, and the corners of her mouth curled up, and she was immediately very happy.

This seed is still the seed of the spirit tree that has been extinct in the years, and is the five willow tree species.

The Five Willow Tree is a five-element tree. The heart of the five-willow tree can not only be used to comprehend the art of the five elements, but also can be used for alchemy, refining, and drawing symbols... it has a wide range of uses, but unfortunately it has long been a legend.

Wen Qiao was extremely happy, staring at the light ball above her head, and suddenly jumped up to grab another light ball.

The third light group is a bit disappointing, because it is just a kind of weed seed, not an extinct treasure.

Then Wen Qiao grabbed the fourth light group, the fifth light group, and the sixth light group... After catching dozens of light groups in a row, Wen Qiao spread out the seeds she obtained and discovered the precious spirit seed that was lost. There are only three, and the others are ordinary spiritual grass or spiritual plant seeds.

She knew in her heart that there were countless light groups here. No matter how deep the master of Senluo Temple, it would be impossible to gather all the precious spirit seeds of the cultivation world and put them here for inheritance, so it also blended many other ordinary spirit grasses. The seeds of Lingzhi make the place of inheritance look more spectacular.

Even so, Wen Qiao still did not discard them.

Even ordinary Lingcao Ling planting seeds is very useful, because she can plant them in the space of her husband, enriching the species of space, allowing the space to continue to develop, maybe Ning Yuzhou has a space. One day can become a small world.

If you can create a small world, there is boundless merit.

After putting things away properly, Wen Qiao continued to stare at the light ball above her head, with a happy smile on her face.

She felt that the temple lord of the Senluo Temple was really a good person posted by individuals, and she probably knew that she liked the spirit seed most, so she was sent to this place of inheritance.

I don't know where the inheritance place her husband went to, whether there are so many good things.

Wen Qiao was collecting spirit seeds while thinking about Ning Yuzhou's affairs.

***

The luck of Ning Yuzhou, who was remembered by Wen Qiao...not so good as always.

After entering the beam of light, he was not surprised when he felt the suction of the beam of light. The beam of light was only a medium of transmission, transporting people to the place of inheritance.

However, he was not teleported to any place of inheritance, but came to a familiar space.

Seeing the boundless space, Ning Yuzhou knew clearly.

His expression was calm and he didn't show any panic. He even took out a large carved chair and sat down Shi Shiran, looking at the void like this.

This place was the place where the ten Yuan Emperor Demon Venerables and the human ancestors were trapped earlier. If they didn't inadvertently break in later, I'm afraid that the ten Yuan Emperor Realm would not know how long they would be trapped here. The owner of Senluo Temple was obviously unwilling to let those Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors roam around in Senluo Temple, so soon after they came in, Senluo Temple directly trapped people here with a teleportation formation.