529 : Pills Array

Comincia dall'inizio

Ning Yuzhou said: "Yes, it seems that the owner of the Sanluo Temple is a bit interesting."

Wen Qiao was expressionless, she always felt that the things her husband said interesting, either extremely unlucky or extremely strange, were not good.

As he was talking, some cultivators tried to stuff the spirit pill into a hole.

The cultivation of the soul beast continent is a group of poor people, especially the spirit pill, there are very few high-level ones, and most high-level ones are obtained from other continents. Naturally, the spirit pills that were taken out nowadays were naturally reluctant to take high-level pills, even the middle-level ones, and only took out low-level profound-level pills.

The opponent took the most common Profound-level Spirit Supplementing Pill, and stuffed them with holes one by one.

The surrounding people and demon cultivators didn't stop, anyway, it was already like this, the door couldn't be opened, so why not try.

It can only be said that the successive situation of the palace gates has made the demon cultivators a little irritable. If it weren't for the force to break open, they really wanted to blast it open directly.

Finally, the nine holes were filled with spirit pills.

At the moment when the hole was filled with the pill, an aura flashed again on the door door, and then the aura flashed and suddenly disappeared, and when he fixed his eyes, the pill on the hole had disappeared.

"Disappeared?" The people present were surprised.

However, this scene also cheered them up, feeling that the whimsical just now was correct, and it really needed a spirit pill to fill in.

"Use heaven-level spirit pills." Li Yaonian said suddenly.

The people around looked at Li Yaonian, who hadn't said a word.

There were ten people and demon cultivators in the Yuan Emperor realm present, and exactly five people cultivating ancestors and five demon cultivators. Of course, the demon sovereigns of the Soul Beast Continent are not only these five, the other demon masters should be in retreat, and they didn't get the news before they came here.

Among this group of Yuan Emperor Realm, the most feared is Li Yaonian.

However, Li Yaonian had always been alone. He had previously attacked the palace gate, and when he found that he could not violently break it open, he stood silently aside. Now that he suddenly made a sound, it naturally attracted the attention of many people.

The ancestor Helian's eyes flickered, and he suddenly remembered that Li Yaonian was also nearby when the Celestial Formation Alliance discovered this ancient cave. At that time, the Celestial Formation Alliance was not sure whether he felt the spatial fluctuations here. However, it later proved that Li Yaonian did know, and even knew more people than the Celestial Formation League. He suspected that when Li Yaonian must have appeared in this cave mansion, he specially came to investigate and even got this ancient news from Dongfu from some places.

Heaven-level pill is very precious to the cultivators of the soul beast continent. Hearing Li Yaonian said that he would use a heaven-level pill, the cultivators present were all pained.

Although they had recently obtained a lot of Heavenly Grade Pills in Baoding City, they were still a drop in the bucket, and they couldn't bear to waste any of them.

"If you don't want to, Wang-level pill can also be used, and the effect will be better." Li Yaonian said.

Heaven-level pill can't bear it, and Wang-level pill is even more reluctant! The cultivators present wanted to roar and asked what this sword cultivator meant. Moreover, among the people present, it is estimated that only the Celestial Formation League can have a king-level pill.