519 : Diao Lingxi

Start from the beginning

Jing Jue glanced at the direction in which Master Wuming and them disappeared, and hurriedly went to the inn to find Ning Yuzhou and the others.

After listening to Jing Jue's words, Wen Qiao was surprised, as if she didn't understand how Shi Wuming was catching up.

"Young Master Ning, what should we do?" Jing Jue asked worriedly, worried that if he was too late, the teacher would really become Diao Lingxi's twentieth concubine.

But I heard Ning Yuzhou said: "No problem, the teacher has no orders to solve it by himself."

solve? How to deal with it? That was the City Lord's Mansion of Baoding City, not everyone could learn Pei Qiyu, and ran away when the City Lord's Mansion didn't react. When a group of people from Shi Wuming entered the city, many people saw that they were able to run but they could not run Ning Yuzhou.

Then Jing Jue discovered that as Ning Yuzhou said, the teacher had no life to solve it by himself.

Later, Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu had to come back all-tailed.

They didn't see anyone from the City Lord's Mansion, let alone Diao Lingxi.

Jing Jue looked at them in surprise, "Brother Wuming, are you okay? Where are the people from the City Lord's Mansion?"

"Naturally go back to the City Lord's Mansion." Shi Wuming said indifferently.

Wen Tutu's face was sullen, very upset, and went to find Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou to file a complaint, "Sister, Brother Ning, that Diao Lingxi is really disgusting! She even said that when she cultivates to the Yuanhuang realm, she wants to accept me as a concubine, I am so young..."

"What's so small? When she cultivates to the Yuanhuang Realm, you will grow up." Shi Wuming laughed, "That's why she said that she would wait for you to grow up."

Wen Tutu jumped and jumped with anger, "Do you want to be dumb?"

The teacher had no life and hurriedly made an appearance of shutting up.

Wen Tutu then continued to complain, anyway, he was uncomfortable. If he hadn't seen that Diao Lingxi was fooled away by his teacher, I guess he would definitely hit someone. As for the consequences of finishing the fight, Wen Tutu didn't worry at all, because before going out, Brother Ning had told him that he didn't need to be afraid to cause trouble, it would be better to provoke an emperor-level demon cultivator.

With Ning Yuzhou's words, it was natural to hear Tutu's peace of mind.

"Then what Diao Lingxi is, she is really a silly girl, she is dying." Wen Tutu said dissatisfiedly, "She actually wanted to take Brother Ning you back to the City Lord's Mansion to make alchemy for the City Lord's Mansion."

The teacher said, "Don't worry, don't worry, she has given up her mind now."

"Dispel her mind?" Wen Tutu said mockingly. "Are you sure she would not dream of turning Ning into the twenty-third concubine after seeing Brother Ning?"

Everyone: "..." These words are too sharp, even the teacher has no life to oppose.

Jing Jue thought silently, sure she would!

Young Master Ning is still a heavenly alchemist with this graceful appearance. As long as Diao Lingxi's eyes are not blind, she will definitely fall in love with him.

The teacher let out a light cough, and said truthfully: "I have stabilized Diao Lingxi, and it should be stable for a few days."

Ning Yuzhou said: "A few days are enough! Young Master Jing, do you know where is the most suitable place for cultivators in Baoding City?"