When Wen Qiao and the others returned to the inn, they happened to see the steward of the Tianzhen League leaving calmly.

The steward of the Celestial Formation League came over to give Ning Yuzhou the materials for the Five Elements Breaking Pill. This steward was quite familiar with the people around Ning Yuzhou, and when she saw them, a kindly smile appeared on his somewhat heavy face.

"Miss Wen, Master Shi, and Young Master Wen are back."

Shi Wuming smiled and said, "He is also in charge of things."

Ma Guanshi smiled and said: "Yes, send some materials and rewards to Young Master Ning. The spirit beast tide has finally ended. I heard that several people want to leave the Tianzhen City, but I don't know where to go?"

"I don't know this. I have to ask Master Ning Dan, everything is up to him." The teacher was lifeless and pushed onto Ning Yuzhou, showing that he didn't care.

Ma Guan didn't think much about it, and felt that Ning Yuzhou was indeed in charge of this group.

Ning Yuzhou's alchemy technique has already shocked many people, and they all think that the group of Yuanhuang and Yuanzong realms like Master Wuming are all followers of Ning Yuzhou. If Ning Yuzhou is not very picky, it is estimated that many cultivators want to come across from Mao Sui's self-recommendation, and want to become his followers.

This kind of thing is uncommon in many places, the more powerful the alchemist, the more followers around him.

Most of the cultivators are willing to follow a powerful alchemist, if the alchemist can be satisfied with the alchemy, they can enjoy the pill as they please, no need to seek the alchemy.

So Ma Guanshi didn't doubt Shi Wuming's shirk words, he looked kindly tentative, Shi Wuming also responded with a smile, and could not see that someone had ever had the thought of robbing the Heavenly Formation Alliance.

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu are too lazy to greet people who don't like them, and walk into the room first.

In the room, Ning Jichen and Ning Yuzhou and his son were sitting opposite each other. Little Phoenix stood on Ning Yuzhou's shoulders and looked at the jade slips in the hands of the father and son.

Seeing them come back, Ning Jichen checked the routine first and found that they were all intact, so he was relieved.

Ning Jichen smiled and said: "I heard that the spirit beast tide has ended, you have worked hard." With that, he handed over the brewed spirit tea and asked them to drink some to replenish their spiritual power.

"Thank you Uncle Ning." Wen Tutu happily thanked him.

Wen Qiao sat next to Ning Yuzhou, glanced at the jade slip, and asked, "What is this?"

Ning Yuzhou fiddled with the jade slips, "These are the two kinds of pill formulas from the Heavenly Array Alliance. They want me to help refine the pill."

"What pill?" Wen Qiao blinked, "Why are they willing to send pill over directly?"

Pills have always been the most valuable thing. If many cultivators get any precious pills, they are hidden and tucked away. Like her husband, there are not many who openly share pills with outsiders. Of course, this is also because her husband has a complete inheritance of alchemy, and is smart enough to draw inferences from one another, and can create a new alchemy on his own, so she is so generous without putting it in his eyes.

But in the cultivation world, not everyone is Ning Yuzhou.

She squinted and thought, there is only one Ning Yuzhou in the world, which is great.