30

~one year later~ 

Kentrell's Pov 

"Where he at?" Joe asks as i rub my hands together feeing nervous. Today i was going to be performing in my first concert ever since my career has taken off. Tay's did to but sadly he ended up getting arrested but luckily he got out a few days ago. since we are in two different states there's a little worry at the back of my mind that he won't come. 

~Flashback~ 

"I know i'm so excited but i miss you a whole lot" i say and frown. "Don't worry i promise i'll be there nothing is going to keep me away" tay says making me smile. Tay had always been there for me even when i didn't need him to be. I still kinda hate how he gives me girly pet names like princess and lil ma. 

"You promise you'll be there?" i ask with a tiny pout and he sighs. "I promise on everything. I love you princess" tay says and instead of telling him not to call me that i blushed and laughed. "I love you to" i say playing with the strings on my hoodie. "Awww" Joe says making me blush more. 

Tay laughed before hanging up and i sighed. "He'll be there i know he will" i say. 

~End of flashback~ 

"Dude your on" ben says and i sigh before leaving the room getting ready to go on stage. I went on the stage and saw tay standing there with a big smile on his face making my heart pound hard against my chest. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him and he put his arms around my waist. 

He put his forehead against mine and leaned in kissing my nose making me laugh. "You came" i say. "Of course i did i'd do anything for you princess" tay says and i frown playfully at the nickname. I pressed my lips against his and he kissed back grabbing my waist tighter. I pulled away and blushed once i remembered the crowd. 

I could her the crowd going crazy but at that moment i didn't care i was just happy to be in tays arms. Tay grabbed my throat and pressed my lips back against his. 

Trash ending for a trash book but i hope you all enjoyed it. 

@BEWAREOFVAMPIRESi gotta book idea you down for it 

Hope ya'll enjoyed