17

Kentrell's Pov 

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as i stared into tay's dark eyes. I could feel him rubbing against me and felt nervous yet excited at the same time. He slowly slid into me making me gasp and scratch his back at the slight pain it gave me. Tay leaned down and left little kisses on my neck to try and distract me. 

He began to move making me let out little whimpers. He pulled out and then slammed back in making me arch my back. I covered my face with my hands as he pounded into me and then he grabbed my length stroking me making me whimper loudly. I refuse to moan it's for girls and it's just embarrassing. Tay moved my hands and leaned down pressing his lips against mine making me gasp. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him roughly. He began sucking on my tongue making me gasp then he pulled away and bit down on my neck making me let out a moan at the pain and pleasure. I covered my mouth but it was to late he had heard me. He wrapped his hand around my neck and picked up his pace and hit an area that made me let out a loud moan. 

He soon came inside of me making me gasp and cum soon after. He pulled out and licked his lips watching the cum leak out of me. He put my legs on his shoulders and began to lick at my hole making me grab the sheets tightly. I grabbed his hair while whimpering loudly loving the new feeling. 

~Time skip~ 

I laid down on the bed breathing heavy and stared up at tay who looked down at my shaking legs smirking. "You gon keep trying me?" Tay asks. I raise my middle finger at him and he rolls his eyes flipping me over making me arch my back. "It's like you don't learn" Tay says. 

Trash i know might delete this chapter 

Thinking about making a second book to my ysnshiesty book if you haven't read it its called my teacher and i promise you the book isn't that bad 

Hope ya'll enjoyed (But i know you didn't)