5

Taymor's Pov 

I look at kentrell with a smirk on my face and he looks up at me giving me a mug look. One thing i hate but also love about kentrell is his attitude  love how he reacts everytime i mess with him and how he never backs down from a challenge. The bell rang and i told my friends i'd see them later and went in the hall way grabbing kentrell making him frown. "What do you want!?!" kentrell yells/ask. "You" i say making him give me a confused look. I started dragging him down the hall and he punched my shoulder making me grab his neck and slam him against the lockers in the hall. "Ion like this attitude you be giving me" i whisper in his ear and he puts his hand on mine trying to move it from around his neck but failing. 

"L-let me go" kentrell says making me chuckle. "Say your sorry and i will" i say and he shakes his head. "Ion owe you nothing!" Kentrell yells making me grab his neck tighter and he bites his lip making my length twitch. "S-sorry" Kentrell whispers looking away from me. "Look at me when you talking and say it louder" i growl making him whimper. "Sorry" kentrell says louder making me let go of him. 

"Tell next time kentrell" I say before leaving him there. 

Trash but i had to give you guys another chapter to make up for not updating much 

Hope ya'll enjoyed