29

Taymor's Pov 

I sat in my car looking out the window waiting for the signal. "Don't worry man i'm sure nick will send the text soon" Pimp says making me growl in annoyance. "He's been in there for an hour!" i yell feeling my finger itch wanting to shoot something. 

Nick 💯: The bird is in the nest 

Me: I thought we agreed we weren't using that as the signal 

Nick 💯: Boy just come in 

I roll my eyes and grab my gun running to the door and pounding it and nick answered it and i smiled. "Yeah last ight he see me right" i say once i see him tied up on the couch. "How'd you know him?" I ask and nick frowns. "We used to date but we broke up cause he annoying" Nick says. 

Pimp grabbed him nd punched his face so hard we heard his jaw crack. "You ever threaten me or my wife again and you'll get much worse" i say before shooting him in the left shoulder. 

F💍rever: Slime please don't be doing what i think you doing 

I smile down at my phone and walk out the room and call him. "Boy please don't be doing what i think you is. I know ty and trust me he won't stop" kentrell says. "Don't worry i'm with nick and i'll be back soon" i say telling the half truth. 

"Your lying to me aren't you?" Kentrell says making me laugh. "Chill i ain't doing nothing" i say and look inside seeing nick and pimp beating him up as he squirmed. "Ok well i'll see you when you get back love you" kentrell says and i could tell he was doing puppy dog eyes making my heart melt.

"i love you to baby more then you'll ever know" i say before hanging up. I came back in and signaled for nick and pimp to leave. "Man you must be really whipped to be doing all this" Nick says making me laugh. 

Only one more chapter left 

Hope ya'll enjoyed