9

Kentrell's Pov

Joe was talking to me about something but I won't listening. All I could think about what tay had said earlier what does he mean keep that same energy later? "Bro you can think about yo boyfriend another time" Joe says making me roll my eyes. "First off I ain't gay and second ain't nobody thinking about lil bill" I say and joe smirks. I think tay is overreacting it's not like me and him a couple anyway and ty is just a friend.

Once the bell rang me and joe went our separate ways and then I was pulled into a dark room. The light came on and tay stood there a angry look on his face. "What is your problem!" I yell but he doesn't say anything. "Hello! Slime i'm talking to you" I say before my neck was grabbed and I was up against the wall. "T-tay" I say before he starts leaving little kisses on my neck making me bite my lip. HE began to bite and suck all over and then he bit on a spot that made me let out a groan.

"Looks like I found yo spot" Tay says smirking against my skin. I felt my face get hot as he continued to kiss and suck all over my neck which i'm sure is leaving marks. Then he pulls away from my neck and slams his lips on mine making me gasp in shock. He began to grind against me making me groan into the kiss. Tay pulled away and smirked before letting go of my neck and leaving the closet. "Told you to keep that same energy later" Tay says before leaving.

He left me confused and frustrated against the closet wall.

OK so as you all i'm having issues with wattpad at the moment so I wanted to update

Hope ya'll enjoyed