2

Kentrell's Pov 

I sat at my lunch table with my friends ben and joe. "So you and taymor got in trouble again?" joe asks as i nod rolling my eyes. "Yeah i don't know what that dudes problem is" i say as joe and ben smirk. "What?" i ask. "Well yo little boo thang just walked in" joe says as i turn aroud and see tay with his friends pimp and santana walked in. Me and taymor make eye contact and he starts coming over as i frown not wanting him to come near me.

Suddenly a hand is wrapped around my throat and i'm face to face with an angry tay. "Get off me slime!" i yell and everyone in the cafeteria looks over at us. "Naw you finna stop talking back to me!" Taymor yells as i start swinging but missing. "Look ion know what yo problem is but i'll gladly fix it fo ya" i say and pimp tapped on tay. "Dude the principal is starting to notice" pimp say and taymor lets me go and walks off with his friends. I grab my neck biting my lip before sitting back down and joe and bens mouths were opened wide. 

"What?" i ask with a mug look. "You like taymor choking you?" joe asked. "Naw bruh" i lie and pick at my food. "Don't lie we saw that" ben says as i sigh. "I don't like him i just like it rough" i say and shrug. Joe and ben look at me ready to ask my questions but i gave them a look stopping them from doing so. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed