21

Kentrell's Pov 

"Dude stop!" i yell as joe keeps on doing all this extra stuff. "I'm sorry it's just been forever since you have had a date" Joe says. "Look at the time he should be here any minute so you should go" i say with a smile and he rolls his eyes before leaving the room. 

I agreed to go on the date with tay but him and i are going to lay down some ground rules one of those rules will be no 'princess' calling of any kind. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and i ran downstairs and opened and saw tay smiling at me. "You ready to go?" Tay asks and i cross my arms. "After we lay down some rules" I say and eh raises an eyebrow. 

"Rules?" Tay asks. "Rule number one no princess calling of any kind. Two don't touch on me to much in public. Three when i tell you to buy something then buy it slime" I say smiling proudly. "Fine i'll respect your rules lil ma" tay says making me frown. "HEY!" i yell catching on to the nickname. "Hey you only said i couldn't call you princess" tay says with a smirk. 

Tay grabs my hand and drags me outside. "To late to change the rule let's go" tay says basically pushing me in the car. "I hate you!" i yell and he chuckles. "I love you to lil ma" tay says making me groan. 

Ok so should i update my playboiuzi book or my vondurk book? 

I got a brand new follower today and i'm so happy cause it gets me closer to my goal! You guys know i'm not a big fan of my writing so seeing how much you guys love it really means a lot and give me a follow if you haven't and thank you for reading 

Hope ya'll enjoyed