11

Kentrell's Pov 

I woke up on tay's chest and smile a little once i hear his heartbeat. I sit up and look down to see him sleeping peacefully with his hand in his pants making me bite my lip. There was a knock at the door making me get up. I opened it and saw an angry joe standing there and he just walked in and sat on my couch. 

"What's wrong?" i ask and he groans. "It's ben he's been out way to much with ty ever since he came back in town and he barely spends time with me" Joe says. "Ben hasn't seen ty in awhile and he's just trying to make up for lost time don't work yo self out slime" I say and he looks at me with sad eyes. "It's not just ty he seems like he's bored with our relationship and doesn't want to hang with me anymore" Joe says. 

I heard footsteps and turned to see tay walking to the kitchen. Joe looked at me with a smirk making me roll my eyes. "I'd love to stay but i gotta blast so see ya around" tay says before walking out. "So you and tay huh?" Joe asks making me frown. "No" i say standing up and joe follows me. "You love tay admit it" Joe says. "No i hate him almost as much as i hate you" i say with a playful smirk and joe gasps. 

"Well then" joe says walking off making me laugh. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed