22

First of all thank you i reached my goal and i now have 101 followers! I love you all and i hope you enjoy this chapter 

Taymor's Pov 

"Everyone is shipping adam and kai but i personally think he belongs with reeve. I mean the way they argued there was clearly some tension there" Kentrell says before eating another tender in his mouth. I have sat here and listened to him talk about the hollow for six minutes straight. I reached across the table and put my hand on his making him look up at me. 

I looked in his eyes and felt my heart beat hard against my chest. He makes me feel happy something i don't feel often. "I love you kentrell" i say but quickly regret it once i see the look on his face. "You don't have to say it back i just" i start before his lips are on mine. 

"I th-think i love you to" kentrell says looking down kicking his foot around nervously. "Well trust me i know i love you" i say and he smiles before leaning over pressing another kiss against my lips. "You still paying right cause the rules says you have to" Kentrell says making me laugh. 

"Anything for you lil ma" 

I'm thinking about make a adam and reeve story from the hollow should i? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed