15

Kentrell's Pov 

After joe left i plopped down on the couch feeling exhausted. Joe and ben did love each other but i feel like there just wasn't enough trust and only a little bit of honesty. "That was hard to watch?" Tay says with a light chuckle and i turn around and frown. 

"First of all why are you still here and second what's funny!" I yell and he sits next to me. "Watch that attitude before i fix it for you" Tay says making me glare at him. "Fix it then cause i ain't scared so watch who you talking to slime!" i yell and he smirks before pushing me down on the couch. 

"Get off of me!" i yell trying to kick him but failed. He leaned down and kissed my neck making me gasp a little then he began to grind against me making me bite my lip. There was a loud knock at the door making tay move. I go over to the door and see ty standing there with a big smile on his face. 

"Ty what are you doing here?" i ask with my arms crossed. "I can't stop by and say hello to my favorite person" Ty says and i roll my eyes with a smile. Tay walked up from behind me and pulled me close making my back touch his chest. "Kentrell who is this?" Ty asks looking tay up and down. 

"I'm his and he's mine" tay says making my eyes widen. "This is tay and he's somebody from school who was just leaving" i say with a slight laugh. I felt something hard against me and he wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me closer to his back. "I think it's time for your friend to leave" Tay whispers in my ear making me gulp. "I'll just leave you two 'love birds' alone" Ty says before leaving. 

"What in the rodeo clown nose was that!?!" i yell/ask. "I was just claiming what's mine" Tay says. He walked off before i could argue more. He might as well just move in with how long he's been here. 

What other book of mine should i update (Please respond) 

Check out my new book 'XOXO' it's a luberto (luca x alberto) story 

and 

my book 'ice cream' calboy x ambjaay 

Hope ya'll enjoyed