24

Third Person Pov 

Kentrell laid on top of tay looking down at him with lust filled eyes. Slowly grinding against him throwing his head back while whimpering loudly making tay bite his lip. Tay sat up back leaning against the headboard and grabbed kentrell's hair pulling his head back and leaving rough kisses on his neck. 

Tay found kentrell's spot and began to abuse the spot kissing, biting and sucking on the spot. Suddenly tay flipped them over still kissing on his princesses neck while the other male ran his hands through his hair. "I-i'm shocked my hand can go through yo hair" Kentrell eyes letting out a exhausted laugh. 

"Shut up" tay chuckled removing his and kentrell's pants. He slowly slid into kentrell and groaned at how tight he was. Tay pulled out before slamming back in making the man under him moan loudly. Tay wrapped an arm round his neck while looking down at him with hooded eyes. 

"You mine right?" tay whispers in his ear while snapping his hips up hitting kentrell's spot. "Yesss ddaddy i'm y-yours only" Kentrell whimpered and gripped the sheets tightly. They soon came together while kissing each other passionately. 

"I love you" they say at the same time and both slowly smile. 

Trahs i know but it's something 

Don't forget to check out my book 'YOU' trust me i'll try to make it good

Hope ya'll enjoyed