18

Kentrell's Pov 

I woke up with my back hurting and sit up wincing. I looked around and didn't see tay but whatever it was about time he's leave. I got up and fell to the ground then crawled to my bathroom before using the sink to get up. 

I limp to the kitchen and pick up a cereal bar from the table. "Morning" tay says leaning in for a kiss but i move away. "Boy don't kiss me" i say wincing as i try to sit down. "Looks like somebody still has an attitude" tay says and i smile. "Yep and this attitude is here to stay and ain't nobody finna tame this wild animal" I say and tay wraps his hand around my neck pulling me close. 

"Maybe you've met yo match" Tay says with a smirk and i look away. "Keep dreaming baby boy" i say and he moves his hand. I looked at my phone and saw i had a missed call from joe and sighed. If he called about ben he can cancel me even pretending to care like i ain't the middle man in ya'lls mess. "I'll be back princess i gotta go handle some business" tay says kissing my forehead before leaving. 

If he call me princess again so help me. 

Tay's Pov 

"What do you want nick?" i ask and he rolls his eyes. "I want you i thought i made that clear" Nick says and i groan. "What we had is over and i'm with somebody else now and we just messed around we won't in no relationship" i say and he smirks. "Come on don't do daddy like that" Nick says making me blush. 

Yes me and nick used to mess around but it was nothing serious and yes i did bottom but i promise that was the only relationship i was a bottom in. "Look ion want you back and i gotta go" i say leaving his house. I don't need this the only thing i need is kentrell. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed