The teacher had no orders to open the door and let him in, "Sister Aqiao was seriously injured, and Brother Wen was also injured, but I'm fine."

Jing Jue didn't think much about it. He thought he was lucky if the teacher had no life. He worried and said: "I have a few friends who have also been bitten by the yin power and soul power brought by the high-level spirit beasts, although the power of these two is expelled. But the body is very weak. It is estimated that it will take three to five years to raise it. Brother Ning can have a way to relieve this situation?"

"Brother Jing, you won't come here to ask about this, do you?"

"This is also one of them." Jing Jue is frank, "Of course I am worried about you."

Shi Wuming stretched out his hand and patted him on his shoulder, and said boldly, "Don't worry, Brother Ning is going to refine the pill. When you get the Taixuan Qi Pill, you can have even more."

Naturally, Jing Jue was pleasantly surprised, as if he didn't know how to thank him.

Then Jing Jue talked to them about the external situation. The two Yuan Emperor Realm who rushed over had already blocked the cracks that appeared in the defensive array. With them under control, the formation mages of the Heavenly Formation Alliance could finally repair the defensive array with confidence.

"Senior Li has already killed dozens of high-level spirit beasts outside the city." Jing Jue said with a look of admiration. When he talked about the other two Yuan Emperor realms, his mouth was almost impenetrable. "The two is the ancestor of the Helian family, and the other is the ancestor of the Zhen family. The Zhen family has always made friends with the Celestial Alliance, and is an ally of the Celestial Alliance, and the Helian family has also made a good relationship with the Celestial Alliance. But he have his own opinions..."

This has its own proposition, which is very subtle, and it is almost as clear as to say that as long as it is profitable, the Helian family can form an alliance with anyone. This is the normal state of the cultivation world. There are only eternal interests and no eternal enemies.

Wen Tutu walked out, her face tense tight, "Why did the ancestor of the Li family always guard the city after the appearance of the high-level spirit beasts, and not see the other two?"

Jing Jue smiled and said: "I also heard from a friend. It is said that Senior Li wants to collect high-level soul orbs and try the sword by the way. As for the other two ancestors, it is estimated that there is no danger in seeing Senior Li's town in the front, so they didn't show up."

Even if there is no danger, you shouldn't wait for the high-level spirit beasts to break in before rushing over, right?

So it can be speculated that they didn't care about the soul beast tide, and they were clearly throwing this matter to Li Yaonian, so they could not make it in time before the danger came.

It took a day for Ning Yuzhou to bring the refined Heaven-level Taixuan Qi Pill.

Wen Qiao took the Taixuan Yiqi Pill and began to meditate to catalyze the spirit pill in his body and repair his weak body. Wen Tutu also took the Ling Pill to meditate, and Shi Wuming squatted over with a cheeky pill and ordered a Taixuan Qi Pill.

Ning Jichen said strangely: "Aren't you injured?"

The teacher said frankly, "I just want to taste it."

"..."

Also wanting to taste the taste are Wengungun, Xiaoqilin and Damaoqiu.

I heard that after Wen Qiao was injured, both the little Qilin and Da Maoqiu came out of the space. The two beasts came to Wen Qiao’s side to ask for warmth. The originally narrow room was changed because of the squeezing of the big hairball, the round hairball got more crowded.