Ever since her husband decided to set up the Continent Teleportation Array on each continent and connect all the continents in the Lower Realm, she knew that she would definitely fight the Heavenly Array Alliance in the future, and Wen Qiao had already regarded the Heavenly Array Alliance as a prepared enemy in her heart.

Since you will meet sooner or later, be mentally prepared.

In order to protect her husband, Wen Qiao is also well-intentioned.

After the high-level spirit beast was beheaded by Li Yaonian, the cultivators thought that they would live for a while, but after nightfall, another high-level spirit beast appeared.

It was still Li Yaonian who started his hand, shaking the sky with a sword, and with a wave of his hand after the killing, he put away the high-ranking soul orb.

Only when the high-level spirit beasts appeared, Li Yaonian would take action.

The cultivators guarding the walled city naturally did not dare to use spirit beasts of other ranks to trouble him. As long as they were not high-level spirit beasts, these cultivators who guarded the city could deal with it. Although they were somewhat reluctant, they managed to survive.

In order to get closer to Li Yaonian, many cultivators even ran up when they weren't able to defend the city.

For a while, the walls were overcrowded and almost couldn't turn around.

Wen Qiao originally wanted to go there. Naturally, it wasn't about knowing yourself or the enemy, but wanting to watch the sword intent of Yuan Emperor realm sword repair up close. Unfortunately, there were too many people, so she had to retreat and squatted on the roof to watch.

Shi Wuming glanced at Wen Qiao intently, and asked, "Sister Aqiao wants to learn swords?"

"I don't want to." Wen Qiao answered swiftly.

She once heard Xiao Qilin say that the god emperor clan is famous for its strong physique, and they are all physical training. The "celestial body fist" taught by Ning Yuzhou is enough for her to cultivate to the Yuansheng realm, which is the most suitable for her. Moreover, the gods and emperors are all roots of wood attribute, easy to be injured by sharp blades, sword intent hurts others, and is inconsistent with her physique. From the beginning, she could not choose the path of sword repair.

"Then you are..."

"Sword intent is rare, I want to observe more and see if I can get a sense of it."

Shi Wuming felt that this girl was really a serious and good boy. He couldn't help but smiled and stretched out his hand, and he was about to rub her head. Suddenly a dazzling sight fell on his hand, giving him a kind of his own hand that would turn into nothingness at any time. Illusion.

Shi Wusheng paused, turned his head and looked over, just to meet Ning Yuzhou's gentle brows, and withdraw his hand casually.

Wen Qiao conscientiously observed the sword repair in the night. Whenever he took out the sword, her eyes were very bright, reflecting the man's sword, and her eyes were full of bright light.

Just like Wen Qiao, there were many cultivators squatting on the roof to watch the sword repair.

There are three thousand Taoisms, and different paths lead to the same goal. No matter what kind of Taoism it is, as long as it can make people understand and turn it into their own use, they can be used infinitely. Although many people are not sword repairers, they are unwilling to let go of this opportunity to watch the Yuan Emperor realm make a move.

**

In the last two months of the spirit beast wave, high-level spirit beasts appeared almost every day.