1

Harry was so stressed at the idea of going to a new school in the middle of October. He had been in three different high school, but he would always be bullied. This year was his last year of high school, but his first year in the new school. He just moved in this small town named Doncaster. The headteacher had talked to Harry mother, Anne, and promised to take care of Harry.

You see, Harry was born deaf. He couldn't hear anything and that had always been the case. His father left when he was only two years old because of this and the people in the family who didn't leave when they knew he was deaf, did when they found out he was gay. Harry was never accepted by anyone except his mother. He loved helping people, but it was pretty hard when no one wanted to be friends with him. This is why he was scared of going back to school.

''Harry, we are leaving. I'll be waiting for you in the car'' signed Anne to her son. He nodded, putted his shoes on and the lad went in the car with his mother.

About fifteen minutes later, Anne and Harry arrived at school. They said goodbye and Harry went where the secretary was to present himself. The women told him to sit on the chair in the office and called someone with her phone. Harry had learned to read on the lips of people. So, most of the time, he did understand what people were telling him. He was glad for that because he didn't want people to know about him being deaf. Miss Rose, the secretary, came back with a student who smiled at him.

'' Harry this is Liam Payne. He is a student in your English class. He'll show you around. If you have questions, ask him'' the women said before leaving the boys alone. Liam started smiling and shook Harrys's hand.