510 : Jing Family

Start from the beginning

Last night was the beginning of the spirit beast wave. The strength of the incoming spirit beasts was not high, but the number was relatively large, which made the scalp numb, but there was no one with high strength. You only need Yuanzong realm to be able to control the market. .

These are all specially picked by Wen Tutu and brought them back to Ning Jichen for training.

Soul orbs can refine soul-cultivating orbs and soul-gathering pills, but soul-cultivating orbs are not easy to refine, and the success rate is extremely low, and the human world lacks a lot of auxiliary materials to easily refine soul-cultivating orbs. On the contrary, the soul accumulation pill is easy to cultivate, and there are materials needed for the soul accumulation pill in the space, so Ning Jichen can practice his hands.

A few people talked for a while and then went to rest.

It is the early stage of the spirit beast tide, the level of the incoming spirit beasts is not high, and the cultivators in the city are not in a hurry. When the high-level spirit beasts appear in the later stage, that is the time for all the cultivators to be prepared for it.

Then Ning Jichen continued to refine alchemy, Wen Qiao and the others went into the space to help build the house.

They emptied the purchased materials from their storage bags and piled them on the empty ground.

The rattan house has fallen apart. After they decided to build a house, they removed the things in the rattan house. After Wen Qiao, they asked Shijin Mang Xing Vine to put away the rattan house, and then transplanted the Shi Jin Man Xing Vine to a mountain and let it live in this mountain is king and hegemony and grows freely.

Ning Yuzhou unfolded the house design drawings and asked them to build according to the design drawings.

Shi Wuming took a look, and said, "It's very similar to the Universe Cave Mansion you trained earlier."

Wen Tutu didn't pick the house where he lived, so he took a look at it and went to the side to process the materials. The ones that needed to be refined would be refined directly, and a lot of effort would be saved by then.

When they were building houses in full swing, Little Qilin, Da Maoqiu, and two topaz ants all ran over to watch the excitement, and then helped them carry materials. Obviously, they all had great enthusiasm for building houses.

Wen Qiao asked Wen Billowing to dig a big hole in the ground and began to lay the foundation. Although it didn't matter if the foundation was not laid in the space, they still didn't save this step. After laying the foundation, start to build the main body, one Yuanhuang realm, two Yuanzong realms, plus a few beasts, but within half a day, the main body is built.

The speed at which cultivators build houses is so fast that it doesn't take much time at all.

Then decorate the house.

When Wen Qiao took out Qiansi vine and was about to spawn some Qiansi vine decorations around, she suddenly found that the little phoenix didn't seem to come to join in the fun, and couldn't help asking: "Husband, where is Wen Maomao?"

Ning Yuzhou said, "On the side of Yin Yang Spring, he is stealing water from Yin Yang Spring."

Wen Qiao: "..."

Maybe he knew that Wen Qiao was looking for himself. After a while, Little Phoenix flew over from a distance.

Seeing the fat bird that seemed to be planted on the ground in mid-air at any time, Wen Qiao was worried that it would not be able to fly, and it would roll a few times like a ball when it fell on the ground.