509 : Soul Beast Tide

Start from the beginning

Shi Wuming murmured secretly in his heart, anyway, even if they don't provoke them, in the future, if they deploy Continental Teleportation Arrays on various continents, they will probably offend the Celestial Array Alliance. It's better to provoke them first.

At this time, there was a loud noise from above the city wall.

Jing Jue's face changed slightly, and he said in a deep voice, "The soul beast has attacked the city."

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu looked up at the city wall, where the banner of the Celestial Formation Alliance was inserted, and the guards of the Celestial Formation City were stationed there to block the attacks of the spirit beasts.

Although the Heavenly Formation City is protected by a king-level defensive formation, if the spirit beast is allowed to continuously attack the formation, it will not only consume a huge amount of spirit stones, but it will also consume the formation. When the tide of soul beasts is added, the number of soul beasts is too much, and the cultivators can't shrink in the city. Every day, there will be a fixed cultivator stationed on the city wall to kill the soul beasts that attack the formation.

Wen Qiao said to Jing Jue: "Brother Jing, can we go up and have a look?"

Called the eldest brother by such a beautiful female cultivator, Jing Jue's expression swayed, with a smile on his face: "Naturally, you can come with me. There is a special passage for other cultivators."

With that said, Jing Jue took them along the right side of the city wall. After walking for a while, he saw that there was a passage there, and many cultivators went up this passage.

Several people soon came to the city wall.

As soon as they arrived on the city wall, a cold wind blew toward them. Many cultivators were a little uncomfortable and couldn't help cursing: "It comes every ten years. This wind is really evil."

"The soul beast was originally a thing of the netherworld. When it appears, it will naturally bring a gloomy atmosphere. Just get used to it."

"Where can I get used to it? I don't know where so many soul beasts come from in the soul beast continent, aren't those monster beasts transformed after they die?"

"It's possible, after all, the soul beast continent is the world of monster beasts."

"..."

Wen Qiao looked at the few practitioners who were talking, and looked out of the city against the cold wind.

In the darkness, countless soul beasts spread from the city wall to the distance, without even seeing the end. It seems that the entire world is occupied by soul beasts, and countless soul beasts are attacking the defensive array. Although the defensive ability of the king-level defense array is very powerful, there are too many soul beasts. It can't be resisted for too long.

Wen Qiao suddenly understood why Tianzhen City had to summon practitioners to help defend the city.

Formation is not omnipotent, a single or a dozen spirit beasts really cannot affect the king-level spirit formation, but what about countless spirit beasts? Moreover, the spirit beast tide had to go through for half a year, which was too long, and the king-level formation could not be consumed at all.

The cultivators who came here had come to observe the situation of the spirit beast tide specially, and did not rush to take action.

On the other side, the guards of the Heavenly Formation City had already begun to slay the spirit beasts that were attacking the city. In addition to slaying the spirit beasts under the sword, the most attacking methods they used were fire-attribute spirit weapons and talismans.