506 : Bingfeng clan and Xu Gong Palace

Começar do início

Liu Qingyun nodded, "This is natural, and Fuer is my little sister."

Mi Fu obediently called to the big sister Liu Qingyun, and then received a meeting gift from the big sister, a heaven-class defensive magic weapon.

Some low-level cultivators who accompanied the elders around to observe the ceremony couldn't help being a little envious. They shot it as a heavenly weapon, and asked Xu Gong to be rich and wealthy.

When they saw a white-haired man from the Ice Phoenix clan who was obviously in the Snow Region and sent a heavenly attacking spirit weapon at hand, they were so envious that they didn't want to talk.

I saw the man of the Ice Phoenix tribe said softly: "Xiao Fu, I wish you a peaceful growth."

The little girl was expressionless, and said softly: "Thank you, master, brother-in-law."

The man of the Ice Phoenix tribe smiled softer.

The people around here are a little confused. Does the master brother-in-law mean what they think?

Until Palace Master Xu announced with joy that one month later, the first apprentice Liu Qingyun and the young master of the Ice Phoenix clan Xue Xiao would be held in Wenxu Palace, when they were invited to come to observe the ceremony again, everyone suddenly realized.

It turned out that Wenxugong and the Bingfeng clan in the Snow Region were married.

Although this marriage was beyond everyone's expectations, everyone present still congratulated Palace Master Xu and said that they would definitely come to watch the ceremony.

When I turned around, I could not help but mutter secretly.

The strange disease of the Ice Phoenix Clan is known to the entire Celestial Wheel Continent that they cannot leave the Snow Realm for too long. However, the Ice Phoenix Clan still does not allow foreign cultivators to enter the Snow Realm. Can this marriage be achieved? Shuangxiu Grand Ceremony was chosen to be held in Wenxu Palace. Doesn't it mean that the Bingfeng family did not actually admit this marriage?

Some people who had made friends with Wenxugong couldn't help asking Palace Master Xu.

The Xiao Patriarch of the Lingxiao Villa asked: "Friend Xu, how did you Liu Yatou choose a male cultivator of the Ice Phoenix clan? You know the situation of the Ice Phoenix clan. Instead of choosing these cold, unkind guys, it's better to choose our gods. There are many young talents in the realm, like our Lingxiao Villa."

Others agreed, and followed the young talents who recommended their own family.

Palace Master Xu smiled and said, "It's been a long time since you have been to the domain of snow?"

The people present nodded. The Ice Phoenix tribe in the Snow Region does not welcome foreign cultivators, and there are death icicles on the ground. Who can go there to find the guilt? If it was not necessary, they would seldom go to the domain of snow, so as not to encounter death icicles, they had to hide in the underground space against the faces of the ice phoenix tribe, and they would be too aggrieved.

"That's it." Palace Master Xu explained, "The Bingfeng clan has already lifted the ban, allowing foreign cultivators to enter the domain of snow. What's more, the strange disease of the Bingfeng clan has also been cured."

"Healed?"

In an instant, everyone present was astonished. They didn't even care about the "Ice Phoenix Clan has lifted the ban". I just wanted to know which alchemist was so powerful that he could cure the Ice Phoenix Clan's strange disease.